- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Zaskar AL Comp Bike
This hero of a hardtail is engineered for top-level MTB use as it delivers phenomenal pace and power on the rowdiest of routes. It features a trail-taming alloy frame construction with a triple triangle design for increased stiffness and durability as you dominate your way across the most unpredictable terrains. Furthermore, its robust frame material copes superbly with all the twists, turns and impacts of bold off-road riding.
RockShox Sektor Fork and SRAM 1×12-Speed Drivetrain
This version of the Zaskar features a RockShox Sektor fork, which uses its 100mm of travel and remote lockout to keep you poised and comfortable as you blast through challenging trails. Furthermore, its SRAM Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain and matching crankset drives you from section to section with speed and precision, letting you explore further than ever before.
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Perfect for tackling any off-road ride, this stunning model uses Shimano M445 hydraulic disc brakes to keep a check on your speed as you charge downhill. GT has completed this off-road warrior with WTB ST i21 wheels and Vittoria Barzo tyres, so you can enjoy exploring the mountains in all weather conditions. With such high-end spec and a trusted build, this stunning MTB lets you push every journey to the limit.
- Frame: Zaskar Alloy, triple triangle construction featuring floating seatstays, BSA 73mm, boost 12x148mm thru-axle, tapered head tube
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL Remote Lockout, 100mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Headset: FSA No. 42E, Integrated
- Stem: Alloy, 45mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-butted, 15mm rise, 7° rise, 760mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Single Lock-on Grips
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano M445 Hydro Disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50T, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Tyres: Vittoria Barzo, 27.5/29×2.25″, wire bead
- Rims: WTB ST i21 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra micro adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Aqua Blue – Corsa Blue
- Frame Size: L, M, S
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Aqua Blue – Corsa Blue