- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Force AL Elite 27.5 Bike
An Elite level MTB for the fast and furious enduro rider, this take on GT’s Force bike comes equipped with top-end componentry and a durable build to let you squeeze all that you can from every rambunctious off-road ride.
Developed to Tackle Rowdy Terrains
Built to excel on alpine rides, enduro events and down the bikepark, the supportive and supple alloy frame keeps you balanced and poised for whatever lies ahead. equipped with RockShox Lyrik Select forks and a Super Deluxe Coil shock, no trail is off-limitsfor this impact-eating system, with the 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle transmission pushing every ride to new heights and impressive drops.
Adding unrivalled control and stopping abilities are TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes, which give a sure and steadfast clamp to the WTB ST i25 wheels when you need to reel them in. Made to take every enduro route by storm, this Elite GT bike lives up to its Force moniker by carrying you everywhere with pace, power and aggression.
- Frame: Force Alloy 27.5″ frame, 150mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select RC, 160mm, Charger Damper, BOOST 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 46mm offset
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brake System: TRP Slate T4 hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32t, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Hub: Formula 15×110
- Rear Hub: Formula 12 x 148 w/ HG driver 12×148
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 27.5 x 2.35″, TwinSkin, Addix Compound, tubeless-ready; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO, 27.5 x 2.35″, SnakeSkin, Addix Soft Compound, tubeless-ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 120mm (S,M), 150mm (L,XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Gloss Red – White
- Frame Size: XL, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small, XX-Large, XX-Small
Gloss Darkest Blue