JULIANA Furtado Carbon S Mountain Bike
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
FURTADO CARBON S MOUNTAIN BIKE
When the whole industry is raving about 29ers, it’s easy to forget that some of our best rides are on shorter travel 27.5in bikes. Touted by many riders as the “fun wheel size,” 27.5in wheels have a playfulness and agility to them that 29ers simply can’t match, and the all-new Juliana Furtado brings out these qualities in full. Bonus lines and trailside jibs are highly encouraged, and the bike practically begs to go airborne. At the same time, the new lower-link VPP suspension layout and slacked-out geometry give you the confidence to send bigger lines, while the steep seat tube angle and efficient pedaling platform are eager to tackle all-day sufferfests.
- Our favorite short-travel shredder gets a full redesign
- Progressive geo with slacker head tube and longer reach
- Steep 77-degree seat tube for comfortable pedaling
- Chainstay length varies with frame size for optimal handling
- Lower-link VPP suspension has a smoother, more predictable feel
- C carbon frame rides like CC but has considerable cost savings
- Value-packed S kit includes the new 10 – 52t Eagle cassette
- Universal derailleur hanger makes it easier to find replacements
Medium, Small, X-Small
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.