- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kona Hei Hei Full Suspension Bike
Suited to cross country explorations, fast and steep trails and epic adventures high in the mountains, the Kona Hei Hei is ready for anything.
RockShox Revelation Forks and Monarch Rear Shock
Engineered with versatility, trail smoothing performance and efficiency in mind, this full suspension powerhouse is strong, lightweight and features superb modern components. It features a Kona Race Light aluminium frame, RockShox Revelation forks and a Monarch RL rear shock – this combination provides a stable and comfortable riding platform to tackle any climb and descent with efficiency and confidence.
SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain
Driven onwards by a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, this bike’s gearset shifts smoothly across its wide-ranging 11-50T cassette that provides gears for steep climbs, fast descents and all-day riding comfort. Plus, it’s equipped with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to control your momentum and scrub speed in all weather and trail conditions. And, it rolls upon WTB Tubeless Ready rims and Maxxis Rekon Tubeless Ready tyres for a sublime balance of stability, rolling efficiency and grip.
- Frame: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted 100mm Travel
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC DebonAir 120mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL Solo Air
- Crankset: SRAM NX-Eagle, 32t X-Sync Eagle
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF92
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX-Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM GX-Eagle, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX-Eagle 11-50t 12spd
- Chain: SRAM SX-Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Rotors: Front: Shimano RT54 180mm (centerlock); Rear: Shimano RT54 160mm (centerlock)
- Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
- Handlebar: Kona XC/BC 35
- Grips: Kona Key Grip
- Headset: FSA No.57B
- Seatpost: Trans-X Dropper Internal 31.6mm
- Hubs: Front: Shimano 110x15mm (centerlock); Rear: Shimano 148x12mm (centerlock)
- Rims: WTB ST i27 TCS
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon EXO TR DUAL 29×2.25″
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Kona Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Rust Orange
- Frame Size: S, L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 120mm
- Rear Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large