- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kona Process 134 CR 29 Full Suspension Bike
Kona’s Process 134 is a short travel, carbon-built 29er trail bike is engineered to ride anywhere on the mountainside. It features a powerful SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, trail-smoothing Fox Float suspension and highly dependable SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes. This sensational ride rolls with pace upon DT Swiss hubs and WTB rims wrapped in grippy Maxxis Minion tyres. Plus, a RockShox Reverb dropper seatpost and quality finishing kit from Kona provides confidence-inspiring comfort and reliable performance anywhere.
Designed to be lightweight and built to demanding standards. Carbon fibre has long been praised for its weight and strength, but rather than chase grams, Kona places their efforts on the performance that is possible when the right high-modulus fibres are in the right places. Kona’s designers work very closely with manufacturers to ensure there is no compromise to the desired ride characteristics, durability and weight stipulations that they achieve with their bikes.
Beamer Independent Suspension Platform
Built to be off-the-top progressive, Beamer Independent Suspension helps the bike to stay higher in the travel and recover from hits more quickly. The Operators are instilled with what Kona calls “pure shock movement,” whereby the shock is protected from side load. And, is designed to be highly tuneable and extremely durable.
- Frame: Kona Carbon 134mm Travel
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Performance 140mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Rear Shock: Fox DPX2 Performance Elite
- Wheelset: Hubs: DT Swiss 370 Boost; Rims: WTB KOM Light i30 TCS
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 29×2.5″ WT; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 29×2.3″
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle DUB 32T X-Sync Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM GX-Eagle 10-50T 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM NX-Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centerline 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centerline 180mm
- Handlebars: Kona XC/BC 35
- Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro
- Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb with 1x Remote Lever, 31.6mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 E ZS
- Grips: Kona Key Grip
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Kona Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Lead Powder – Black
- Frame Size: M, XL, L, S
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 134mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Lead Powder – Black