Kona Process 153 27.5 Full Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Kona Process 153 27.5 Full Suspension Bike
Kona’s Process 153 is the ultimate all-around trail bike that climbs the steepest hills efficiently and tames the most daring descents. With 160mm of RockShox Yari suspension up front and 153mm from Deluxe Select shock at the rear, this bike provides exceptional trail-smoothing traction over all terrains. Plus, it’s driven onwards by a SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, while its SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes control your momentum. And, with WTB ST wheels wrapped in Maxxis enduro tyres, this ride is ready for any challenge you can face it with.
Kona 6061 Aluminium
A tough, durable, light alloy, Kona’s 6061 alloy delivers fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. This tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so they can fine-tune a frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
Beamer Independent Suspension System
Built to be off-the-top progressive, Beamer Independent Suspension helps the bike to stay higher in the travel and recover from hits more quickly. The Operators are instilled with what Kona likes to call “pure shock movement,” whereby the shock is protected from side loading.
More material at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going into the lower headset cup to maximise bearing durability where it’s needed.
Boost Axle and Hub Spacing
The 12×148 rear axle standard provides two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 148mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted. Known as Boost spacing, this 12x148mm axle system provides more tyre clearance at the chainstay yoke, while the rear wheel is stiffer and more durable relative to a 12×142 thru-axle.
- Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminium Butted 153mm Travel
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC Motion Control DebonAir 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus Trunnion
- Hubs: Front: Formula 110x15mm; Rear: Formula 148x12mm
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai EXO TR DUAL 27.5×2.5″ WT; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR DUAL 27.5×2.4″ WT
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle 34T X-Sync Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centerline 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centerline 180mm
- Handlebars: Kona XC/BC 35
- Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)
- Seatpost: Trans-X Dropper Internal 31.6mm
- Headset: FSA No.57B
- Grips: Kona Key Grip
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Kona Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Lime
- Frame Size: M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Rear Travel: 153mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.