Kona Unit Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Kona Unit Hardtail Bike
A single-speed superstar with versatility at its essence, this Unit model by Kona is a must-have for the modern bikepacker. Built around a CrMo-Steel frameset, it gives a strong and supple showing as you roll from the pavement to country pathways, taking to rougher riding surfaces with ease. This model features updated geometry for a more comfortable and composed position and better handling on more challenging routes.
Strong and Sturdy, CrMo-Built, Hardtail MTB
Coming set up for single-speed use, the Unit features a full-length freehub body and a derailleur hanger on the dropout if you do wish to add a gearing system to this adaptable steed. This high-performance hardtail also comes kitted out with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to give you phenomenal stopping power and control in all weathers, encouraging you to take on any journey, no matter the time of year.
Boost-sized Formula hubs stiffen the 29″ WTB ST i30 TCS wheelset, resulting in a more responsive experience as you weave your way through rough and tumble trails, with the WTB Ranger tyres supplying ample traction, speed and cushioning. A Kona finishing kit and cockpit rounds out this hero of a hardtail.
- Frame: Reynolds 520 Butted CrMo
- Forks: Kona Plus Fork 110mm spacing
- Crankarms: FSA Comet Modular
- Chainrings: 32T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo 73mm
- Pedals: Kona JS2
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow
- Freewheel: Joytech 18t
- Brake Calipers: Tektro HDM275
- Brake Rotors: Front: Tektro TR180 180mm; Rear: Tektro TR160 160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDM275
- Headset: TH ZST No.10
- Handlebar: Kona XC/BC Riser
- Stem: Kona XC/BC
- Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Kona Clamp
- Grips: Kona Key Grip
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport (Sport 250 size S)
- Hubs: Front: Formula 110x15mm; Rear: Formula 148x12mm
- Spokes: Stainless Black 14g
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS
- Tyres: Front: WTB Ranger TCS 29×2.6″; Rear: WTB Ranger TCS 29×2.6″
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Kona Bikes & Frames from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Frame Size: M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: Rigid
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.