Marin Mount Vision 9 27.5″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Trail Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
All Mountain Trail
Bliss Trail Popping, Playful Fun
Up, Down, And Everything In Between
The all-new Mount Vision from Marin embodies the true spirit of mountain bikes, designed to make the climbs effortless and the descents mind-blowing. The Mount Vision is equipped with 150mm of travel front and rear, a perfect balance of suspension and playfulness. The rear suspension features the Naild R3ACT – 2 Play system, which brings riders the best in rear suspension with size specific kinematics and ground tracing performance. The Mount Vision is the new benchmark for 27.5” trail bikes.
- Full carbon fibre frame with 150mm of travel
- Fox Performance Elite 36 forks with 150mm of travel
- Fox Float X2 Performance rear shock
- SRAM GX/X01 1×12 Eagle gearing
- Powerful Shimano XT 4 pot brakes
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Grey/Blue
- The Marin Mount Vision 9 is available with 0% APR finance
Marin Mount Vision Review
- Naild R3act – 2 Play SuspensionThe revolutionary Naild R3ACT — 2 Play Suspension gives the Marin Mount Vision a true performance advantage over traditional systems. By isolating the rider’s mass from acceleration forces, a new benchmark in pedalling efficiency and bump absorption is achieved. What this means for the rider is no lockouts, no loss of power transfer, and the best traction you have ever had.
- Ground TracingAt the heart of the Naild R3ACT – 2 Play system, Ground Tracing kinematics allows the rear wheel to follow the contours of the trail, providing the rider improved wheel contact and loading with the ground as the bike moves over bumps. Increasing the time that the wheel is on the ground not only guarantees maximum control over terrain, it also increases efficiency by allowing the bike to recover energy off the backside of bumps.
- Size-specific KinematicsThe Mount Vision was designed using anthropometric data to define rider position and centre of gravity. From this data, Marin worked with Naild to develop two separate kinematics, one for sizes small and medium and one for sizes large and extra-large.
- Carbon Fibre FrameThe unidirectional carbon fibre frame utilizes the latest in high modulus carbon fibre technology, materials, and layup for the lightest and strongest frame possible.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Full Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Frame, Naild R3ACT – 2 Play Suspension Technology, 27.5″ Wheels, 150mm Travel, 148mm Boost Rear Spacing, Bolt On Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||Fox Performance Elite 36 27.5″, 150mm Travel, GRIP 2 Damper, High and Low Speed Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, 44mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Performance, 210x60mm, Low Speed Compression Adjustment, Low Speed Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, Trunnion Mount|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, No. 42/47/ACB/S-4, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8″x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Deity Copperhead Stem, 35mm|
|Bars:||Deity Skyline, 787mm Width, 25mm Rise, Custom Color|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT 4-Piston, M8020, 203mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT 4-Piston, M8020, 180mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed|
|Rims:||Stan’s No Tubes Sentry MK3, 32mm Inner, Welded Joint, BST Technology, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Alloy, 110x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Alloy, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H, XD Driver|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 27.5×2.6″, Tri-Tech Triple Compound, Fast Rolling, Light Casing with Slash Guard, TCS Aramid Bead, Tubeless Compatible|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 27.5×2.6″, Tri-Tech Triple Compound, Fast Rolling, Light Casing with Slash Guard, TCS Aramid Bead, Tubeless Compatible|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra Dropper Post, Southpaw Lever, Size S 125mm Travel, All Other Sizes: 150mm Travel|
|Saddle:||WTB Volt Race|
|Chainset:||SRAM Descendant Carbon, Direct Mount 12-Speed 32T, Boost Spacing, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP BB92|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1295 12-Speed, 10-50T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Medium, Small, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.