Merida One-Sixty 6000 27.5″ Mountain Bike 2019 – Enduro Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
A slick enduro bike to smash mountain descents with, the Merida One-Sixty 6000 has a carbon and alloy full sus frame to take on challenging MTB trails.
A lightweight carbon front triangle makes the One-Sixty a beaut to behold. The CFA carbon has smooth lines and is built to take on tough terrain without worry. The rear triangle and upper link are made of 6016 alloy. The One-Sixty frame has internal routing to keep things neat, and Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear, which increases tyres clearance and increases frame stiffness.
A RockShox Super Deluxe RCT shock in mounted in a trunnion format with bearings instead of bushings. This helps make the suspension movement much smoother and reduces friction. The shock controls the Float Link suspension, which holds the shock in a floating position between the upper link and the chainstays, creating a bike that feels like it has more travel than it does. The shock has rebound and compression adjustments, allowing you to fine tune your 165mm travel in the rear.
The RockShox Lyrik RC fork gets a full 170mm travel. The Charger 2 damper is fantastically supportive in the mid stroke, while the DebonAir air spring gives superb small bump sensitivity, making a fork that’s responsive and stable, especially at high speeds.
SRAM’s 1×12 speed GX Eagle drivetrain gives the One-Sixty a hugely capable character, allowing it to conquer the steepest and longest climbs with little fuss. And on the way down, a pair of SRAM Code R disc brakes deliver downhill stopping performance to keep you in control at all times.
The One-Sixty 6000 rolls on DT Swiss Spline M1900 wheels. They are lightweight, yet give fantastic support, allowing the Maxxis DHR 2.3” tyres all the support they need for masses of traction.
Get your target locked on the trail ahead with the capable Merida One-Sixty 6000.
Merida One-Sixty reviewKey Features:
- Lightweight CFA front triangle and 6066 alloy rear triangle with Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT rear shock controls the Float Link 165mm travel
- RockShox Lyrik RC fork has 170mm travel for tackling technical tracks
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain gives smooth shifts and 500% gear range
- SRAM Code RSC disc brakes offer downhill-level performance
- DT Swiss Spline M1900 wheelset is lightweight and strong
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2.3” tyres give huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matt Black/Gloss Black
- The Merida One-Sixty 6000 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Carbon front and 6016 alloy rear. Aggressive geometry. Tapered head tube and boost axle standard for strong wheels and precise handling. Smart Entry cable routing for rattle free running.BB92 for efficient power transfer, floating shock,165mm travel|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Lyrik RC Air fork with tapered steerer, 170mm travel and 15mm bolt through boost axle standard|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT New Metric standard|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Sram Code R hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Code R hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Code R|
|Front Mech:||Sram GX Eagle 12 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle 12 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle trigger, 12 speed with Sram MMX clamp|
|Rims:||DT Swiss Spline M1900 6B XD boost|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss Spline M1900 wheelset, boost standard, 15mm bolt through axles|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss Spline M1900 wheelset, boost standard, 12mm bolt through axles|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4″|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4″|
|Seat Post:||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant 6K Eagle 32 teeth with MRP 1x TR upper chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram Press Fit GXP|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG 1275 Eagle, 12 speed, 10-50 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.