- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About the Norco Range Carbon VLT C2
The Range VLT is built for big rides. Big, like all-day alpine trips that test riders, gear and stamina, and big scary lines that you would never have thought about taking an e-MTB on.
Norco engineered the Range’s carbon fiber frame to fly up and down whatever trails you can throw it at with Norco’s new progressive design, 170mm of coil-sprung suspension out back, and 180mm up front. Added to the fully-integrated Shimano STEPS motor, In-tube battery, and optional Range Extender battery, your backcountry excursions will be big, burly, and never limited by what you think an E-bike can do.
- Progressive Design: The Range VLT uses Norco’s holistic approach to fit, geometry and suspension kinematics to achieve its big mountain adventure performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently attack the trail.
- Shimano Steps – All The Power You Need: Designed to withstand the extreme demands of e-mountain biking, the best-in-class Shimano STEPS E8000 and E7000 drive units will extend your ride and give you the push you need to get through the tough stuff.
- Ride Longer: The Range VLT’s 630Wh in-tube battery provides more range than most other e-MTB’s thanks to Norco’s unique power management system and the highly-efficient Shimano motor. And, when you add the additional capacity of optional Range Extender battery, you’ll ride further than you ever though an e-MTB could
- Mo’ Travel, Mo’ Fun: The Range VLT’s 180mm of front, and 170mm of rear coil-sprung suspension travel keeps your tires connected to the ground when you need more traction and soak up the big hits so you can maintain your flow on the toughest trails and take on the next obstacle.
- Tough 27.5” Wheels: designed the Range VLT around 27.5” wheels to bring additional strength and stiffness to the table, and spec’s Maxxis’s Double Down tire casing because you, your Range VLT and the adventures you take on need a little extra sidewall support through the rough stuff.
|Frame||Carbon 27.5, 170mm Travel, M/L/XL|
|Rear Shock||Fox Performance Elite DHX2, LSC, HSC, Coil Spring|
|Fork||Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP 2, 180mm Travel|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed, Single Click|
|Chain set||Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm, 34T SRAM Eagle narrow/wide|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle, 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R 4 piston, Hydraulic, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R 4 piston, Hydraulic, 200mm|
|Handlebars||Norco 6061 Aluminum, 800mm, 20mm rise, 35mm bore|
|Stem||Norco 40mm, 35mm bore|
|Headset||Acros Block Lock, sealed bearing|
|Grips||Ergon GE10 EVO, lock on|
|Rims||e*thirteen LG1 DH, 27.5|
|Front Hub||Novatec, sealed bearing 15 x 110mm Boost|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss H370 E-MTB|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Assegai. 2.5” 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+,TR|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Assegai, 2.5”3C Maxx Grip, DD, TR|
|Saddle||Ergon SM-10 E-Mountain Sport|
|Seatpost||JD TransX YSP-39JL Dropper M 150mm, L/XL170mm, 1x lever|
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E8000|
|Battery||In-Tube Battery, 630Wh|
|Maximum Road Speed||Assistance up to 25 km/h or 15mph|
|Weight||23.4 kg (Large)|
Large, Medium, X-Large