- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Ride Aligned™: The 2020 Sight uses Norco’s Ride Aligned™ design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you’ll align with your ride experience like never before.
- Long-Travel Dropper Posts: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, allowing for size-specific, long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff.
- Precision Suspension: The Sight’s RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to Norco’s precisely-engineered Ride Aligned™ kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned™ Bike Setup Guide app, the Sight’s suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- The Power To Stop: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- Details Matter: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5” and 29”. There’s enough space for 2.6” tires, but we’ve equipped 2.4’s and 2.5’s with tough, supportive side-walls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail because we know details matter. All of them.
- Added Frame Features: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it’s hanging off the back of your buddy’s pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
|Frame||Sight Aluminum 150mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select + DebonAir|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2, 160mm Travel RC2, short offset|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Chain set||Truvativ Descendant 6K Eagle, 29″ – 32T, 27.5″ – 34T, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle PG1275 10-50T|
|Brakeset||SRAM Code RSC Hydraulic, 200/180mm|
|Handlebars||Deity Ridgeline 35, 800mm, 25mm rise|
|Stem||Norco 40mm reach, 35mm clamp|
|Headset||FSA #57 E tapered internal, Sealed Bearing 1.5″ to 1-1/8″|
|Grips||Ergon GE10 EVO black lock on|
|Rims||e*thirteen LG1 EN|
|Front Hub||DT Swiss 350 15x110mm Boost|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss 350 110x148mm, XD driver|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C 2.5” WT 3C Maxx Terra EXO+ TR Folding|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4” WT 3C Maxx Terra EXO+ TR Folding|
|Saddle||Ergon SM10 Sport Women’s Stealth|
|Seatpost||TransX YSP-39JL Dropper S – 150mm, M/L – 170mm, XL – 200mm, 1x lever|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|