- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Ride Aligned™: The 2020 Sight uses Norco’s Ride Aligned™ design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you’ll align with your ride experience like never before.
- Long-Travel Dropper Posts: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, allowing for size-specific, long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff.
- Precision Suspension: The Sight’s RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to Norco’s precisely-engineered Ride Aligned™ kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned™ Bike Setup Guide app, the Sight’s suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- The Power To Stop: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- Details Matter: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5” and 29”. There’s enough space for 2.6” tires, but we’ve equipped 2.4’s and 2.5’s with tough, supportive side-walls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail because we know details matter. All of them.
- Added Frame Features: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it’s hanging off the back of your buddy’s pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
|Frame||Carbon Front Triangle, Seatstays, Aluminum Chainstays, 150mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory FLOAT X2, HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR|
|Fork||Fox 36 Factory FLOAT, 160mm Travel, HSC/LSC/LSR, GRIP 2, short offset|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Eagle X01 AXS|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS|
|Chain set||Truvativ Descendant Eagle Carbon, 29” – 30T, 27.5″ – 32T, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PressFit|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle XG1295, 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM PC 12|
|Brakeset||SRAM Code RSC Hydraulic, 200/180mm|
|Handlebars||Deity Skywire Carbon 800mm, 25mm rise|
|Stem||Norco 40mm reach CNC, 35mm clamp|
|Headset||Cane Creek Zero Stack, Sealed Bearing 1.5″ to 1-1/8″|
|Grips||Ergon GE10 EVO lock on|
|Rims||DT Swiss XMC 1200|
|Front Hub||DT Swiss XMC 1200 carbon, 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss XMC 1200 carbon, 148x12mm, XD driver|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5” WT 3C Maxx Terra EXO+ TR, folding|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4” WT 3C Maxx Terra EXO+ TR, folding|
|Saddle||Ergon SM10 Sport|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, S/M -150mm, LG -170mm, LG, XL – 200mm (200mm not AXS)|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|
Black – Orange
Large, Medium, X-Large