- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Ride Aligned™: The 2020 Sight uses Norco’s Ride Aligned™ design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you’ll align with your ride experience like never before.
- Long-Travel Dropper Posts: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, allowing for size-specific, long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff.
- Precision Suspension: The Sight’s RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to Norco’s precisely-engineered Ride Aligned™ kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned™ Bike Setup Guide app, the Sight’s suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- The Power To Stop: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- Details Matter: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5” and 29”. There’s enough space for 2.6” tires, but we’ve equipped 2.4’s and 2.5’s with tough, supportive side-walls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail because we know details matter. All of them.
- Added Frame Features: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it’s hanging off the back of your buddy’s pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
|Frame||Carbon Front Triangle, Seatstays, Aluminum Chainstays, 150mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select + DebonAir|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC, 160mm Travel, short offset|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Chain set||SRAM Eagle SX 30T Steel, 29” – 32T, 27.5″ – 34T, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PressFit BB 92|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle SX PG1210, 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM PC 12|
|Brakeset||Shimano BR-MT520 4 piston, 200/180mm|
|Handlebars||Norco 6061, 800mm, S/M – 20mm rise, L/XL – 30mm rise|
|Stem||Norco 40mm reach CNC, 35mm clamp|
|Headset||FSA #57 E tapered internal, Sealed Bearing 1.5″ to 1-1/8″|
|Grips||SDG Slater lock on|
|Rims||WTB ST I29 TCS 2.0|
|Front Hub||Shimano Deore, 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub||Shimano Deore, 148x12mm|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5” WT, EXO TR, folding|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHRII 2.4” WT EXO TR, folding|
|Saddle||WTB Volt 250 Sport|
|Seatpost||TransX YSP-39JL Dropper, S – 150mm, M/L – 170mm, XL – 200mm, 1x lever|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, X-Large