Norco Sight VLT C3 29 2020 Electric Mountain Bike
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
- Ride Aligned™: The 2020 Sight VLT 29 uses Norco’s Ride Aligned™ design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you’ll align with your ride experience like never before.
- 29-Inch Wheels: Riders have been raving about 29-inch wheels for years, and we found the best combination of strength and performance for the wheels on each Sight VLT 29 to withstand everything electric mountain biking can dish out. They roll over obstacles easier, and maintain momentum through rough terrain. We also wrapped them in Maxxis re-enforced Double Down tires to give you all the support and durability you need on every ride.
Shimano Steps – All The Power You Need:
- Designed to withstand the extreme demands of e-mountain biking, the best-inclass Shimano STEPS E7000 drive unit will extend your ride and give you the push you need to get through the tough stuff.
- Ride Longer: The Sight VLT’s in-tube battery provides more range than most other e-MTB’s thanks to Norco’s unique power management system and the highly-efficient Shimano motor.
- E-MTB Specific Components: Each Sight VLT 29 comes equipped with components selected specifically for the demands of e-MTB. The e-spec suspension forks, e-rated freehub mechanisms, robust DT Swiss Competition rear spokes and Single-click shifters on SRAM-equipped models help maximize strength and durability under power.
|Frame||Norco Sight VLT, Carbon, Boost 12x148mm Dropouts, Shimano Motor Mount|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select + Debonair Trunnion mount, custom tune|
|Fork||RockShox Yari RC, 160mm Travel, Boost 15x110mm TA, Motion Control Damper, E-Bike Rated, 46mm Offset|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX, 12 Speed|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Shifters||SRAM S-700, Single Click for E-MTB, 11 Speed|
|Chain set||Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm w/34T|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle Xglide PG 1210 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR MT520 4 piston Hydraulic, 203 mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR MT520 4 piston Hydraulic, 203 mm|
|Handlebars||Norco 6061 800mm, 20mm rise|
|Stem||Norco 40mm reach, 35mm clamp|
|Headset||FSA No.57 block lock sealed bearing|
|Grips||Ergon GE10 EVO lock on|
|Rims||WTB ST I29 TCS 2.0, 29″|
|Front Hub||Shimano Deore HB-M6010, Boost 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub||Shimano Deore FH-M6010, Boost 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHF WT 29×2.5” MaxxGRIP DD TR|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II WT 29×2.4” MaxxGRIP DD TR|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Sport|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSP-39JL, S – 150mm, M/L- 170mm, XL – 200mm, 1x lever|
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E7000|
|Battery||In-Tube Battery, 500Wh Capacity|
|Display||Shimano STEPS E7000|
|Maximum Road Speed||Assistance up to 25 km/h or 15mph|
|Weight||No weight information Available|
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.