Norco Storm 1 2020 Women’s Mountain Bike
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
- Progressive Design: The Storm uses Norco’s holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
- 100mm Travel Suspension Forks: The Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you’re carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don’t need it.
- Internal routing for shifter and brake cables: By routing the brake and shift cables inside the Storm 1 and 2 frames, they are out of harm’s way and away from the elements. That means shifting and braking performance last longer between services, and the bikes look clean!
- 2.35” tire clearance: The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25” tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35” rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
- Two wheel sizes, one bike: Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XXS, XS and S are equipped with 27.5” tires to help fit smaller riders, and the M features 29” wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth ride.
|Frame||6061 Alloy XC|
|Fork||RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air TK, 100mm Travel|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus FD-M2020|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio Shadow|
|Number of Gears||18|
|Chain set||Prowheel RAID-501 36/22T|
|Cassette||Shimano Acera CS-HG2009 11/36T|
|Brakeset||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic 160mm|
|Handlebars||X6 Alloy, 740mm, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Bore|
|Stem||Norco Alloy 60mm|
|Grips||VP lock on|
|Rims||Alex DP21 TRS 29”/27.5”|
|Front Hub||Joytech D341DSE Alloy|
|Rear Hub||Joytech D342TSE-HL Alloy|
|Tyres||WTB Ranger 2.25”|
|Saddle||Norco XC Women’s|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.