- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Define 130 2 Suspension Bike 2020
A titan of a 29er, this Define model is a full suspension stunner from NS Bikes and comes well-equipped to dominate on the most daring off-road runs. Based around a superlite carbon frame, this hard-riding steed is complimented by its high-performance components and superb suspension setup, letting you take on any challenge with aggression and fearlessness.
Durable and Dependable, Carbon-Framed Road Bike
Keeping you upright and unrivalled on every daring descent and rampant run is a Fox Performance 34 front fork, with an immense 140mm of travel, and a Float DPS three-position shock to keep your back-end in check. Taking you from trail to trail with stunning smoothness, this system soaks up every bit of impact on your way across the mountain. Spurring the bike on through such rambunctious routes is a 12-speed SRAM drivetrain, shifting smoothly with every flick of the shift lever.
Rolling on a pair of Octane One Solar rims, the Define 130 2 runs steadily and consistent, no matter the state of the surface. Coming tubeless-ready, each wheel benefits from being fitted with lower inflation tyres, while the Boost-sized NS Rotary hubs ensure a stiffer, more responsive performance as you tackle trickier terrains.
Boldly built for blistering battles with the mountain, this excellent Define model takes every intimidating incline and testing trail in its stride.
- Frame: NS Define, superlite carbon fibre with 130mm travel, custom reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 10mm)
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Float Grip, 140mm travel, Sweep Adj, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPS 3pos-Adj Evol LV Trunnion 185×55
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1&1/8″-1.5″ IS42/IS52 reach adjustable offset cups (+/-10mm), sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 35, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar 780mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, type 3, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12-speed
- Brake System: SRAM Guide T, 180mm
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant DUB 170mm 32t
- Chain: SRAM, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230,12spd 11-50t
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15×110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BB92
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, CrMo hollow rails
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Galaxy
- Frame Size: M, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large