- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Define 150 1 Suspension Bike 2020
Powerful, lightning fast and immensely reliable and responsive, this Define model from NS Bikes glides over even the harshest terrains with exceptional efficiency and control. It features a carbon fibre construction, modern enduro-race geometry, 155mm rear travel with 160mm on the front and is powered by a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain and controlled by SRAM Guide T disc brakes.
Fox 36 Float Suspension Forks and DPX2 Rear Shock
Engineered and built for gravity-focussed riding up, over and down the other side of the mountain, this sensational full suspension bike ensures you stay balanced and fearless with superb pace as you carve your style into the mountain side. It’s equipped with 160mm travel Fox 36 Float Grip forks upfront and has a Fox Float DPX2 shock at the rear, this due keeps you planted as you boost and blast over terrain features and maintain exceptional traction when riding on the most demanding terrains in even the most daring weather conditions.
SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain and SRAM Guide T Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Driving you from trail to trail, soaring you to the summit of the steepest climbs and rocketing you down the fastest descents, this ride is equipped with a SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain while powerful and dependable SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes control your momentum with the utmost precision on every descent. It rolls upon 29” Octane One Solar Tubeless-Ready rims wrapped in Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres, this combo travels with flex-free stability and immense traction and gives you the confidence to lean hard into corners with complete confidence in grip.
This bold and big-hitting rig is engineered and geared for the largest challenges on two wheels. The Define 150 1 Suspension from NS Bikes ensures you are composed and unphased by even the most challenging terrains, so you attack every route and feature with complete conviction.
- Frame: NS Define, Superlite Carbon Fibre with 155mm travel, custom reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 10mm)
- Fork: Fox Performance 36 Float Grip, 160mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube, 44 offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 3pos-Adj Evol LV Trunnion 205×65
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1&1/8″-1.5″ IS42/IS52 reach adjustable offset cups (+/-10mm), sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 35, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar 800mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle type 3, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12-speed
- Brake System: Front: SRAM Guide T, 200mm; Rear: SRAM Guide T, 180mm
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant DUB 170mm 32t
- Chain: SRAM, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230,12-speed 11-50T
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.35 folding; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29×2.35 folding
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15×110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BB92
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, CrMo hollow rails
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Brown
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 160mm, 150mm
- Rear Travel: 155mm, 150mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large