- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Define 150 2 Suspension Bike 2020
A formidable full-suspension MTB for the trail-blazing off-roader, this take on NS Bikes’ Define model puts its deep-travel suspension system and superlite carbon frame to fantastic use as you master the mountain. Kitted out with hard-wearing and high-performance components, no route is too intimidating aboard this aggressive and tenacious 29er.
Lightweight and Hard-Riding, Carbon-Framed Road Bike
Built to make sure you stay balanced and fearless as you blast up and down the mountain, the Define 150 2 uses a Fox Performance 36 front fork, which boasts a massive 155mm of travel, and a Float DPX2 three-position shock to keep your rear-end riding with buttery-smoothness. Primed to keep you running with confidence, however rowdy your run becomes, this suspension system is the perfect fit for this rampant off-road steed.
Driving you on through arduous climbs and terrains is a 12-speed SRAM drivetrain, which provides a quality, smooth shift as you find the right gear for the trail ahead. Running on a pair of Octane One Solar rims, the Define 130 2 provides tubeless-ready compatibility, while the Boost-sized NS Rotary hubs make each wheel rigid and responsive for superior handling on low-rent tracks.
A brilliantly bold bike for the brave, big-riding MTBer, the Define 150 2 keeps you upright and unphased by the most challenging mountain rides.
- Frame: NS Define, superlite carbon fibre with 155mm travel, custom reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 10mm)
- Fork: Fox Performance 36 Float Grip, 160mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube, 44 offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 3pos-Adj Evol LV Trunnion 205×65
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1&1/8″-1.5″ IS42/IS52 reach adjustable offset cups (+/-10mm), sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 35, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar 800mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle type 3, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12-speed
- Brake System: Front: SRAM Guide T, 200mm; Rear: SRAM Guide T, 180mm
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant DUB 170mm 32t
- Chain: SRAM, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230,12-speed 11-50t
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.35 folding; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29×2.35 folding
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15×110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BB92
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, CrMo hollow rails
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Brown
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black – Grey