- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Eccentric Alu 29 Hardtail Bike
Built for hitting the mountain as aggressively as you would hit the dirt jump park, this Eccentric Alu hardtail by NS Bikes pushes every off-road ride to the limit with its modern geometry and sturdy aluminium frame. Lightweight for taking on intense climbs, the supportive and sturdy frame keeps you well-balanced and poised for the most rugged trails. Driven on by a 12-speed SRAM drivetrain, this durable MTB gives a fast and smooth-shifting experience.
Lightweight and Strong Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
The RockShox Recon fork and its 140mm travel soaks up every impact as you tear through singletracks and hurtle down hills, providing superb control and handling at your MTB’s front-end. Octane One Solar 29″ wheels with Maxxis Aggressor tyres and Boost axle-sizing ensure a steady and dependable roll through tough terrains, with SRAM level disc brakes giving all-weather stopping power. This Eccentric hardtail is a solid choice of bike for the modern MTBer.
- Frame: NS Bikes AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, Boost 148×12 dropouts
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon 140mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube
- Headset:GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: Octane One Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar, 780mm 12mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Power Spline BSA Bottom Bracket
- Derailleurs: SRAM NX Eagle, long cage, 12spd
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Level, 180mm
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant PS 170mm 32t
- Chain: SRAM 12 spd
- Wheelset: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready, NS Rotary 15 Boost 15×110 disc (sealed bearings) front hub and NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings) rear hub
- Tyres: Maxxis Aggressor EXO/TR 29×2.5WT
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2, CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Sharkskin
- Frame Size: M, L, S
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large