- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Eccentric Lite 1 Hardtail Bike
Designed with slack geometry and a lightweight yet sturdy frame, this trail-taming Eccentric Lite 1 by NS Bikes takes you across the mountain with poise, speed and style. Ideal for any level of rider, the long reach and reliable components allow you to take on any off-road ride with confidence and control. Driven on with a 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, moving through the gears on the most challenging runs is a fast and efficient experience.
Strong and Lightweight Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
The X-Fusion RC32 fork and its 120mm travel gives an impressive impact-absorbing performance as you ride from trail to trail, giving dependable control and handling to the front-end of this excellent MTB. An Octane One Solar 29″ wheelset, equipped with WTB Trail Boss 2 tyres, delivers a true and consistent roll through rugged terrains while SRAM level disc brakes ensure all-weather stopping control. This Eccentric Lite hardtail is a brilliant option for today’s MTBer.
- Frame: NS Bikes AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, 135×10 dropouts
- Fork: X-Fusion RC32, 120mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube
- Headset:GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: Octane One Tone 31.8, 60mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar, 760mm 5mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Power Spline BSA Bottom Bracket
- Derailleurs: SRAM NX Eagle, long cage, 12spd
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Level, 180mm
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant PS 170mm 32t
- Chain: SRAM 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230,12spd 11-50t
- Wheelset: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready, NS 15 Boost 15×110 disc (sealed bearings) front hub and NS Cassette 135x10mm (sealed bearings) rear hub
- Tyres: WTB Trail Boss 2 29×2.4 foldable bead TCS Light/Fast Rolling Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Skinwall
- Saddle: Octane One Rocker2
- Seatpost: Kalloy 31.6
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Camo
- Frame Size: S, L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 120mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large