- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Fuzz 27.5 Suspension Bike
The NS Bikes Fuzz was born to shred trails and ride with more control and style than anything else on the mountain. It features a strong alloy frame and superb components to dominate downhill, freeride and enduro routes. With RockShox Boxxer DH forks and an X-Fusion Vector rear shock, this aggressive trail rider controls and tames over the roughest terrain.
SRAM GX 10-Speed Drivetrain and SRAM Guide RE Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This full suspension bike is equipped with a SRAM GX 10-Speed drivetrain to power up to speed, while SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes control your momentum. Finally, it rolls upon Octane One hubs, NS Rotary hubs and Maxxis Assegai tyres that give you stability and grip anywhere on the mountain.
- Frame: NS Fuzz 27.5 w/ 203mm travel, adjustable CS length, 1.5” head tube with custom reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 16mm), AL6061-T6 +AL6066-T6, custom formed and butted tubes
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Select RC 27.5, DebonAir Charger RC, 200mm travel, 46mm rake, 20x110mm Boost, 1 1/8” steerer
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion Vector R 240×76, M-400, L-450 lbs/in
- Headset: NS custom 1.5″ EX56/56, sealed bearings, reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 16mm)
- Stem: NS Direct Mount 31.8 (40-48mm / 2 positions)
- Handlebar: NS Bar 780mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 10-Speed, short cage
- Rear Shifter: SRAM X5, 10-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc
- Brake Rotors: 200mm front and rear
- Crankset: Race Face Chester Affect 165mm 36T
- Chain: KMC, 10-Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace 10-Speed 11-32T
- Rims: Octane One Solar 27.5”, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 20 Boost 20×110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 157x12mm (sealed bearings)
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai MaxxGrip 3C DH TR 27.5×2.50
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BSA 83mm
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2
- Weight: 17.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black – Teal
- Frame Size: M, L
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black – Teal