NS Bikes Fuzz 29 1 Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
NS Bikes Fuzz 29 1 Suspension Bike
The Fuzz 1 full suspension bike from NS Bikes is a 29”-wheel equipped downhill gravity racer. It features an alloy frame with 190mm of rear wheel travel and is equipped with DH-specific components to get the best performance possible. Also, it’s equipped with 200mm travel RockShox Ultimate 29 suspension forks at the front and features a SuperDeluxe Ultimate shock at the rear. This suspension combo gives it exceptional trail smoothing ability and so it can find grip in all terrain and weather conditions.
SRAM GX DH 7-Speed Drivetrain and Hayes Dominion Disc Brakes
This DH-ride is powered onwards by a SRAM GX DH 7-Speed drivetrain, which features a 11-25T cassette at the rear to power you down the mountainside. Hayes’ Dominion hydraulic brakes provide exceptional braking power in all weather conditions and custom NS wheels wrapped in Maxxis Assegai tyre roll you with trail-gripping traction and pace.
Progressive Geometry Suited to DH Racing
This model’s design has been ridden at the World Cup and IXS DH cup by Polish National Champ, Slawek Lukasik and the other fast boys from the NS Factory racing team. Built around a super tough alloy frame, these bikes have an incredible reliability record. Its design has one of the most progressive geometries on the market and it’s equipped with offset headset cups that allow reach to be adjusted to personal tastes and track requirements.
4-Bar Horst Link Floating Suspension Platform
A 4-Bar Horst Link floating shock suspension design keeps the rear of this bike planted. This 29” version features a massive one-piece rocker that keeps the longer rear end of the bike incredibly stiff. The frame is built with 6061-t6/ 6066-t6 aluminium tubes and double-pass welds for extra strength and we use big diameter max bearings for durability. There is an option of internal and external cable routing. Adjustable reach, super progressive geometry, dialled kinematics and great spec – this is what made this bike so popular among riders and reviewers.
- Frame: NS Fuzz 29 w/ 190mm travel, 1.5” head tube with custom reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 16mm), AL6061-T6 +AL6066-T6, custom formed and butted tubes
- Fork: Rock Shox Ultimate 29, Charger 2 RC2 World Cup DebonAir, 200mm travel, 46mm rake, 20x110mm Boost, 1 1/8” steerer
- Shock: Rock Shox SuperDeluxe Ulitmate DH, DebonAir RC, Trunion 225×75
- Headset: NS custom 1.5″ EX56/56, sealed bearings, reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 16mm)
- Crankset: Race Face Atlas 165mm 36t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BSA
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX DH X-HORIZON 7-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX DH, 7-Speed
- Cassette: Sram PG-720 DH, 7-Speed 11-25t
- Chain: Sram, 12-Speed
- Brakes: Hayes Dominion hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Handlebars: NS Licence 31.8, 820mm
- Stem: NS Direct Mount 31.8 (40-48mm / 2 positions)
- Grips: NS Hold Fast supersoft
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.9mm
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 20 Boost 20×110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 157x12mm (sealed bearings)
- Rims: NS Enigma Rock 29″, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai MaxxGrip 3C DH TR 29.5×2.50″
- Weight: 16.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black – Red
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 190mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
Black – Red
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.