- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Metropolis 2 Dirt Jump Bike
Built with versatility and quality at its core, this hard-riding Metropolis 2 dirt jump bike by NS Bikes lets you take on street rides and ramp jumps with a pro-level feel. The durable and tough, double-butted CrMo frame withstands the biggest landings and most challenging tricks and gives excellent support from the streets to the park.
Lightweight and Strong CrMo Dirt Jump Bike
The Manitou Circus Sport front fork comes equipped with 100mm of travel to cushion every impact while the NS Lick handlebar steers you through every outing with comfort and composure. A SRAM Level hydraulic disc brake at the rear delivers impressive all-weather stopping power, keeping the NS Fundamental 26″ wheelset under control as you pick up the pace. A lightweight and durable option for the modern dirt jumper, the Metropolis 2 is a superb choice of dirt jump bike.
- Frame: NS Bikes custom-butted 4130 CrMo, integrated headset
- Fork: Manitou Circus Sport, 100mm travel, 9mm axle, 1&1/8” steerer tube
- Headset: GW integrated IS42/IS42, sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Chemical 25.4
- Handlebar: NS Lick, 740mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast Unlocked
- Bottom Bracket: Salt by WTP, Spanish BB
- Brakes: Front: Tektro Novela 160mm; Rear: SRAM Level, 160mm
- Crankset: Salt by WTP tubular CrMo 25T steel ring
- Chain: PYC-410H, 1spd
- Wheelset: NS Fundamental 26”, 32h with Joytech 9mm bolt-on front hub and Octane SS Pro, 10T driver (sealed bearings) rear hub
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 26×2.1
- Saddle: Octane One Fat seat-post combo
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large