NS Bikes Metropolis 3 Dirt Jump Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
NS Bikes Metropolis 3 Dirt Jump Bike
The Metropolis 3 delivers the top-notch ride quality of steel tubes with a classic slim design and looks as awesome as it performs. Built around a strong 4130 CrMo frame with hi-ten tubes and an RST Dirt T fork which absorbs every bump, this robust beast is ready to tackle any challenge that the trail throws at you. Packed with all the features of modern pro-level dirt bikes, this exceptional example includes modern geometry and superb components which have all been chosen by NS Bikes’ top riders.
Salt by WTP CrMo Cranks and Powerful Brakes
Whether you’re out at the park with your mates or competing in an event, this responsive and burly ride makes everything from 360 nosedives to tailwhips a breeze. Plus, when climbing you’ll feel the superb pedalling efficiency of its Salt by WTP crankset propelling you up to speed while an Alhonga front V-Brake and Tektro Novela rear brake provide phenomenal stopping power so you can stay in full control.
Modern Geometry, Low-Weight with Outstanding Pace and Control
When descending you are prepared for some serious air approaching as this dirt-shredding champion weighs in at only a mere 13.8kg and its low-slung geometry ensures you’re in complete control regardless of what feature, jump or stepdown your hitting. This is the perfect ride for breaking boundaries and setting new goals and takes riding performance to greater heights, at a very exceptional price point.
- Frame: Material: 4130 CrMo, Hi-Ten tubes
- Fork: RST Dirt T, 100mm travel, 9mm axle, 1 1/8″ Aluminium steerer tube
- Headset: FSA, press-fit, loose ball
- Crankset: Salt By WTP, tubular CrMo, 30T, Steel ring
- Bottom Bracket: Salt By WTP, Spanish
- Cassette: 14T freewheel
- Chain: PYC-410H, Single-Speed
- Brakes: Front: Alhonga, V-Brake; Rear: Tektro Novela, 160mm
- Handlebars: NS Lick, 740mm
- Stem: NS Chemical, 25.4mm clamp size
- Grips: NS Hold Fast Unlocked
- Saddle: Octane One Fat, seat-post combo
- Seatpost: Octane One Fat, seat-post combo
- Hubs: Front: Joytech, 9mm, bolt-on; Rear: Joytech with 14T freewheel
- Rims: Front: Jalco DBX, 26”; Rear: NS Fundamental, 26″, 32h
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8, 26×2.1″
- Weight: 13.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Frame Size: L
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.