- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Movement 3 Dirt Jump Bike
Combining a lightweight alloy frame with hard-wearing 26″ wheels, this brilliant Movement 3 BMX is a solid choice for advanced dirt jump riders. The oversized, butted tubes ensure a stiff and responsive performance with every leap and landing, with a Tektro disc brake on the rear wheel giving superb control and stopping power when you need it most.
Lightweight and Strong Aluminium BMX
The RST Dirt T fork and NS Lick handlebar ensure reliable handling and easy steering, with a combined Octane One Fat seat and post giving a comfortable feel on every ride. Kenda Small Block tyres wrapped around the Jalco DBX and NS fundamental wheels, give excellent cushioning and support as you attack the ramps with speed and aggression, making this top-level BMX a superb choice for today’s dirt jump rider.
- Frame: NS Bikes AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, tapered integrated headset
- Fork: RST Dirt T, 100mm travel, 9mm axle, 1&1/8” steerer tube
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Chemical 25.4
- Handlebar: NS Lick, 740mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast Unlocked
- Brakes: Front: Alhonga v-brake; Rear: Tektro Novela 160mm
- Crankset: Salt by WTP tubular CrMo 30T steel ring
- Chain: PYC-410H, 1spd
- Wheelset: Jalco DBX 26”, NS Fundamental 26”, 32h with NS 9mm bolt-on front hub and NS Single Speed, 10T driver rear hub
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 26×2.1
- Saddle: Octane One Fat seat-post combo
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Army Green
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large