NS Bikes Snabb 130 Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
NS Bikes Snabb 130 Suspension Bike
Engineered for sensational pace, handling and durability, the Snabb 130 full suspension bike from NS Bikes features a quality alloy construction and modern Enduro geometry. This build gives you exceptional pedalling efficiency and world-class stability whether riding Downhill, Enduro routes or general XC Trail loops.
SRAM Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain and SRAM Level Disc Brakes
Riding high in its travel, this full suspension rig launches over any trail feature with ease, RockShox 35 Gold forks on the front and a RockShox Deluxe Debonair rear shock tame the most demanding terrain so it never loses speed. Armed with Truvativ Descendant cranks that get you up to speed quickly while a SRAM Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain shifts smoothly and precisely through its gear range. Plus, it’s equipped with SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes to rein in your speed when required.
NS Rotary Hubs, Octane One Solar Rims and Maxxis Rekon Tyres
This sensational Snabb 130 Suspension Bike from NS Bikes rolls aboard NS Rotary hubs laced into Octane One Solar rims wrapped in Maxxis Rekon tyres. This combo gives you consistently fast and stable momentum on the most demanding terrains and finds grip in all weather and trail conditions.
- Frame: NS Snabb Plus 130mm travel, AL6061-T6 +AL6066-T6, custom formed and butted tubes
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL 140mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Debonair RL Trunnion 185×55
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant DUB 170mm 32t
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, long cage, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA Bottom Bracket
- Chain: SRAM 12-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level
- Brake Rotor: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Bar 35, 780mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: NS Tone 35, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast supersoft
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2, CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
- Hubs: NS Rotary Boost, disc (sealed bearings)
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29″, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon Dual EXO TR 29×2.4″ Wide Trail
- Weight: 15.1 kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Army Green
- Frame Size: L, S, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.