NS Bikes Snabb 160 Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
NS Bikes Snabb 160 Suspension Bike
Armed and ready for your next Enduro onslaught, the Snabb 160 from NS Bikes is a full-suspension trail warrior that is engineered to excel and armed with components that enable you succeed. It rides high and mighty aboard a RockShox 35 Gold RL suspension fork at the front and has a Deluxe Debonair RL shock at the rear. This combo soars you from trail to trail with confidence and composure as it soaks up every knock and bump beneath you.
SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain
Powered on and shifting through its gear range with exceptional efficiency and precision, this full-suspension bike features a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain at its core. This super responsive gearset works perfectly in unison with this steed’s robust yet lightweight frame construction. This build creates a ride that’s manoeuvrable, playful and has you ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
NS Rotary Hubs, Octane One Rims and SRAM Level Disc Brakes
Thanks to its custom-built wheels from NS Bikes, this sensational ride rolls up or down the mountainside with superb efficiency and stability in all-weather conditions, over any terrain. This wheelset consists of NS Rotary hubs laced into Octane One Solar rims and wrapped in Maxxis Wide Trail tyres for superior traction, pace and significantly enhanced rider-confidence. All this bike’s pace, stability and power is held in check by SRAM Level hydraulic brakes that place sensational all-weather stopping power at your fingertips. Plus, NS Bikes has completed this Snabb 160 Suspension Bike with a quality finishing kit to ensure you get the most from every ride.
- Frame: NS Snabb 27.5 160mm travel, AL6061-T6 +AL6066-T6, custom formed and butted tubes
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL 160mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Debonair RL Trunnion 205×65
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant DUB 170mm 34T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, long cage, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA Bottom Bracket
- Chain: SRAM, 12-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level
- Brake Rotor: 180mm
- Handlebars: NS Bar 35, 800mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: NS Tone 35, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast supersoft
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2, CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
- Hubs: NS Rotary Boost
- Rims: Octane One Solar 27.5”, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis DHF EXO TR 27.5×2.5″ Wide Trail; Rear: Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR 27.5×2.5″ Wide Trail
- Weight: 15.1 kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Raw
- Frame Size: L, M, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.