- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NS Bikes Soda Slope Dirt Jump Bike
The NS Bikes Soda Slope Dirt Jump is designed and engineered with dirt jumping enthusiasts in mind. It’s built and equipped to hit jumps and clear gaps when a hardtail is just not enough. This versatile gravity-defying dirt bike features a strong and robust alloy frame, RockShox 35 Gold suspension forks and a RockShox Monarch rear shock. This combination makes great use on modern geometry and advanced suspension damping performance, giving you exceptional control, stability and confidence on the trails.
Race Face Affect Crankset and SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Built upon the success of NS Bikes dirt jump heritage and keeping you up to speed are Race Face Affect cranks powering a 10T driver on the rear wheel. This sensational single speed setup rolls upon Octane One hubs, NS Fundamental rims and Kenda Small Block 8 tyres, assuring your riding with pace, balance and grip in all conditions. Plus, it’s armed with SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in braking control at your fingertips. This NS Bikes Soda Slope Dirt Jump Bike is a phenomenal ride that launches your off-road riding experiences to new heights.
- Frame: NS Soda Slope w/ 107mm travel, AL6061-T6 + AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes
- Fork: Rock Shox 35 Gold RL 120mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube
- Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RL MH, 190x50mm
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Crankset: Race Face Affect 170mm, 28T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Euro BB BSA
- Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Cassette: 10T rear driver
- Chain: PYC-510HX, singlespeed
- Brakes: SRAM Level hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Handlebars: NS Licence 35mm x 762mm
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 35, 45mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast Unlocked Supersoft
- Saddle: Octane One Pivotal
- Seatpost: Octane One Pivotal 30.9mm
- Hubs: Front: Octane One 20 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: Octane SS Pro, 10T driver (sealed bearings)
- Rims: NS Fundamental 26”, 32h
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 26×2.1″
- Weight: 13.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Copper
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 120mm
- Rear Travel: 107mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large