Nukeproof Dissent 275 Comp DH Bike (GX) 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Nukeproof Dissent 275 Comp Bike
Designed in conjunction with the fastest downhill racer’s in the world, this 2020 iteration of Nukeproof’s Dissent has rapid and rampant racing in its DNA. Initially created by Nukeproof’s engineers to test several progression curve theories at once, the Dissent platform has proven itself at the highest level, with Sam Hill riding it to Crankworx Festival’s Garbanzo Downhill glory.
New and Improved Nukeproof Frame
Giving you a steady and stable base as you batter down the mountain, this 275 version makes the most of its simplified design, achieving a lower weight and a stiffer front triangle for superior handling. A more progressive leverage rate for increased mid-stroke-support gives the bike higher pump efficiency, sets it higher in the travel and improves cornering control to give you the ultimate downhill machine.
Low-Weighted, High-Performance, Alloy Suspension Bike
In a move away from the Fallout Linkage of its stablemate, the Pulse, the Dissent’s rocker link is situated on the outside of the seat tube to minimise the frame weight while maximising the front triangle stiffness. The suspension platform also uses a push, rather than a pull link, reducing the loads and stresses on the frame, saving further weight and improving durability. The Main pivot flip chips are fast and simple to change and offer a tailored factory set up for every rider.
High Performance Componentry
Equipped with a custom hydroformed 6061 aluminium tubeset, a 63-degree head angle and 200mm of travel via the new Dissent platform, no downhill run is too much for this beast of a bike. Aided by a RockShox Boxxer Select R fork and a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select R shock and driven on by the swift-shifting SRAM GX DH 7-Speed drivetrain, a top-level performance is assured on every exhilarating ride.
Kept in check with a superb set of SRAM Guide RE disc brakes, this Dissent rolls on a pair of rapid Mavic Deemax DH 29″ wheels with Maxxis Assegai tyres to keep you moving with consistency and reliability from top to bottom and everywhere else in between.
- Frame: Nukeproof Dissent 275 Alloy, 200mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, custom-tuned rear shock configuration, internal cable routing, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 157mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Select R 200mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST 20x110mm, Debonair, Gloss Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select R, Custom ML Tune, 250x75mm, Bearing End, Black Coil Spring (S=300LBS/M=350LBS/L=400LBS /XL=450LBS SPRING)
- Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 27.5″, 20x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 27.5″, Shimano Driver, 157x12mm
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5″, DH Casing, 3C MaxxGrip/DH/TR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH, 165mm, 36T, DUB83mm
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX DH 7-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX DH 7-Speed, PG720 11-25T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 38mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon Direct Mount, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector DH, Yellow
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, 30.9mm, 300mm, 0 Offset
- Headset: Nukeproof, 49IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
Spare Parts and Torque Value Overview
A list of spare parts and recommended torque values can be downloaded from this link (.pdf)
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store
- Colour: Black-Yellow
- Frame Size: S, M, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.