Nukeproof Mega 275 Factory Carbon Bike (XT) 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Nukeproof Mega 275 Factory Carbon Bike (XT)
This Nukeproof Mega model features 27.5” wheels, a carbon/alloy construction, Fox Factory suspension, a Shimano XT 12-Speed groupset and modern geometry. Engineered to be faster and more stable than virtually anything else on the Enduro World Circuit, this ride blasts from trail to trail with immense efficiency and control, over the roughest terrain in the most demanding weather conditions.
FOX Float Factory Series Suspension and Shimano XT Groupset
This 27.5″-wheeler features a Fox 36 Float Factory Series suspension fork with 170mm of travel up front and has 160mm of travel at the rear from a Factory Series Float X2 shock. This suspension setup provides exceptional trail smoothing and terrain taming for better speed and control in all conditions. This full suspension steed is equipped with a Shimano XT 12-Speed drivetrain to efficiently rocket you up the steepest climbs while its XT 4-Pot brakes ensure outstanding braking power and control on the descents.
27.5″ DT Swiss E1700 Wheels and Michelin Wild Enduro Tyres
This gravity-orientated race bike rolls upon 27.5” DT Swiss E1700 Spline wheels and Michelin Wild Enduro tyres for guaranteed speed, stability and grip over rocks, roots and unexpected trail hazards. Its cockpit is kitted out with a Nukeproof finishing kit, which includes 25mm rise Horizon handlebars, Sam Hill Signature grips and a 50mm Nukeproof Horizon stem for comfortable and stable handling responsiveness. And, since this finishing kit includes a Horizon SL saddle and a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost, you have adjustable comfort when climbing or descending.
Enduro Specific Geometry from Greater Comfort and Control
This version of the 27.5” Carbon Mega features a frame that’s optimised for 170mm of fork travel paired with 160mm of travel at the rear, so it floats effortlessly over anything. Nukeproof has optimised the frame geometry by slackening the head angle and steepening the seat angle for even greater stability and control. They also enhanced the suspension kinematic-performance to make the bike as fast and as controlled as possible. These changes improve its small bump sensitivity, provide greater mid stroke support for more predictable cornering and its increased end stroke progression gives confidence-inspiring control through even the roughest of terrain.
Durable and Lightweight Carbon Fibre Construction
Built and equipped to control the toughest and roughest enduro tracks, this gravity-focussed Mega inspires confidence on the most daring descents whilst ensuring exceptional pedalling efficiency and comfort for epic all-day mountain riding. This top-level race-rig features an award-winning carbon fibre construction at its core. Engineered with a unique blend of the highest quality carbon fibre composites, this lightweight and ultra-durable creation is constructed to win races and lift titles. Enabling you to push harder and faster than ever before, its modern geometry pushes the boundaries of performance and is more responsive, predictable and stable in even the most demanding or conditions.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon, 165mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for seat stays and chain stays, Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covers TT/DT/CS/SS, Internal cable routing, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB , Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, Factory Series, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 170mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, Black
- Shock: Fox Float X2, Factory Series, Kashima, 2 Position lever, Custom CL tune, 230x65mm, Bearing End (We recommend most riders use 1 spacers but the shock comes with 2 fitted, so you have an extra if needed.)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss E1700 SPLINE 30,27.5″, Centrelock, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss E1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5″, Centrelock, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, MAGI-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100-R, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x AMg CS, 28-34T, ISCG-05
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Shimano MT800, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano MT800, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Orange
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S: 346mm length, 125mm drop; M: 409mm length, 150mm drop; L: 462mm length, 175mm drop; XL: 514.5mm length, 200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Bottle Blue
- Frame Size: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.