Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020
Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle)
This Pro-level Nukeproof Mega rolls upon 27.5” wheels with a carbon/alloy construction, RockShox Select+ suspension and a SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed groupset at its core. Built to be more responsive, soar up climbs and blast back down, this race-rocket speeds from trail to trail with sensational efficiency and control anywhere on the mountain.
RockShox Lyrik and Super Deluxe Suspension and SRAM GX Eagle Drivetrain
Engineered to set new standards on the enduro race circuit, this rowdy steed is equipped with RockShox Lyrik Select+ forks and a Super Deluxe rear shock. This combination glides over even the roughest rock gardens and effortlessly finds traction anywhere from slippy roots to unpredictable off-camber sections. A SRAM GX 12-Speed drivetrain efficiently climbs you up the steepest climbs while its SRAM Guide RE 4-Pot brakes put you in complete control on the descents.
DT Swiss E1700 Spline Wheels and Michelin Wild Enduro Tyres
This gravity-orientated race bike rolls upon 27.5” DT Swiss E1700 Spline wheels and Michelin Wild Enduro tyres for guaranteed speed, stability and grip over rocks, roots and unexpected trail hazards. Its cockpit is kitted out with a Nukeproof finishing kit, which includes 25mm rise Horizon handlebars, Sam Hill Signature grips and a 50mm Nukeproof Horizon stem for comfortable and stable handling responsiveness. And, since this finishing kit includes a Horizon SL saddle and a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost, you have adjustable comfort when climbing or descending.
Enduro Specific Geometry from Greater Comfort and Control
This version of the 27.5” Carbon Mega features a frame optimised for 170mm of fork travel paired with 160mm of travel at the rear, so it floats over anything. Nukeproof has optimised the frame geometry by slackening the head angle and steepening the seat angle for even greater stability and control. They also enhanced the suspension kinematic-performance to make the bike as fast and as controlled as possible. These changes improve its small bump sensitivity, provide greater mid stroke support for more predictable cornering and its increased end stroke progression gives confidence-inspiring control through even the roughest of terrain.
Durable and Lightweight Carbon Fibre Construction
Built and equipped to control the toughest and roughest enduro tracks, this gravity-focussed Mega inspires confidence on the most daring descents whilst ensuring exceptional pedalling efficiency and comfort for epic all-day mountain riding. This top-level race-rig features an award-winning carbon fibre construction at its core. Engineered with a unique blend of the highest quality carbon fibre composites, this lightweight and ultra-durable creation is constructed to win races and lift titles. Enabling you to push harder and faster than ever before, its modern geometry pushes the boundaries of performance and is more responsive, predictable and stable in even the most demanding trail conditions.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon, 165mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for seat stays and chain stays, Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covers TT/DT/CS/SS, Internal cable routing, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB , Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select + Charger 2 RC 170mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Diffusion Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, Custom ML 380 tune, 230x65mm, Bearing End (We recommend most riders use 1x bottomless token but the shock comes with 2 tokens fitted, so you have an extra if needed.)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss E1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5″, 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss E1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5″, 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, MAGI-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Aluminium Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1275 EAGLE 11-50T
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x AMg CS, 28-34T, ISCG-05
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S: 346mm length, 125mm drop; M: 409mm length, 150mm drop; L: 462mm length, 175mm drop; XL: 514.5mm length, 200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black – Concrete Grey
- Frame Size: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black – Concrete Grey