Nukeproof Reactor 275 Comp Alloy Bike (SX Eagle) 2020
Nukeproof Reactor 275 Comp Alloy Bike (SX Eagle) 2020
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nukeproof Reactor 275 Comp Alloy Bike (SX Eagle)
Back in 1996 the original Reactor was born and set the bar for quality trail riding performance. A lot of time has passed, and a lot of technological advancements have been implemented into this modern re-born steed since then. This all-new Nukeproof Reactor takes aggressive-trail sessioning to new levels of awesome. Equipped with an immensely efficient drivetrain to power you up and down anything while its trail-optimised suspension smooths out even the roughest terrain.
SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain and RockShox Suspension
With top-level design and advanced suspension kinematics at its core, this innovative 275 Comp model features an alloy construction, modern geometry and fantastic components to efficiently get you to your goal. This trail-tamer has a 12-Speed SX Eagle drivetrain from SRAM in its arsenal to soar up the steepest climbs and to put power down on the descents. A trail-focussed suspension combo made-up from RockShox Revelation forks at the front and a Super Deluxe rear shock glides across trail chatter and finds traction in all weathers.
SRAM Guide T Brakes, Sun Ringle Duroc Wheels and Maxxis Tyres
Nukeproof has chosen SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes to keep your speed in check and so you can scrub speed quickly and accurately when needed. To add to this ride’s rolling prowess and traction, this gravity-capable full suspension sled glides aboard robust and lightweight Sun Ringle Duroc wheels wrapped in Maxxis DH-ready tyres to tame the trail and fill you with confidence. This combination works perfectly with Nukeproof’s new trail-optimised suspension platform and gives you the greatest experience out on the mountains and in the forest.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy, 140mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for front triangle and chain stays, UD woven carbon fibre Seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, internal dropper seatpost cable routing, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC 150mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Diffusion Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, Custom ML Tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (Comes with 1x bottomless token fitted so you have one if needed.)
- Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 27.5″, 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 27.5″, Shimano Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, Powerspline
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1210 EAGLE 11-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, grey
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M/L:150mm drop; XL: 170mm Drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a “flip-chip”, so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from “Trail” to “Rail” mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Matt Grey
- Frame Size: XL, M, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large