Nukeproof Reactor 275 Elite Carbon Bike (SLX) 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Nukeproof Reactor 275 Elite Carbon Bike (SLX)
The all-new Carbon Elite Nukeproof Reactor confidently soars aggressive trail riding performance levels of greatness that you experience from the first spin of the cranks. This modern Elite-level Reactor features modern geometry and a trail-optimised suspension platform that’s equipped with trail-smoothing Fox Performance suspension for even greater mountain-dominance. With a Shimano SLX 12-Speed drivetrain beneath it, this trail-shredder pushes to the top with efficient excellence and blasts back down with the utmost control thanks to SLX disc brakes.
Shimano SLX 12-Speed Drivetrain with Fox Float Performance Suspension
Equipped with the latest tech and spec, this ride features a smooth shifting SLX 12-Speed drivetrain from Shimano and “flip-chip” adjustable suspension geometry, so you can easily fine-tune it for long days exploring the peaks and just as easily for uplift days at the bike park. It’s equipped with 150mm of travel from Fox 36 Float forks and 140mm from its DPX2 shock at the rear. Nukeproof has completed this build with an aftermarket-quality finishing kit to ensure you care comfortable, stable and with traction and control on the steepest climbs and fastest descents when sessioning the roughest terrains.
Efficient and Comfortable Brand-X Dropper Seatpost
This top-level trailbike is constructed with a carbon fibre frameset at its core for the best balance between stiffness and weight. It features a trail-optimised suspension/pedalling platform to get the most from every moment you spend in the saddle. This is achieved by a Brand-X Ascend dropper seatpost for infinite adjustment of your sitting position to get the greatest comfort on the climbs and the ideal attack position when descending.
DT Swiss M1900 Wheels and Maxxis Gravity Tyres
Rolling with poise and prowess aboard DT Swiss M1900 wheels wrapped in Maxxis gravity tyres, this ride boosts over ruts, carves berms and launches from roots with the utmost control and reliability. This bike build is born to tame technical trails, maintain speed and grip to anything while supporting you through even the most daring line choices. And, what’s not to love about a bike that opens up your options and gives the ability to push yourself harder than ever before.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon, 140mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle/chain stays/seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, Performance Series, Grip Damper, 150mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, black
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Performance Series, 3 Position, EVOL, Custom CL, LRL tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (0.2 Spacer fitted.)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss M1900 SPLINE 27.5″, Centrelock, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M1900 SPLINE 27.5″, Centrelock, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Shimano RT70, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano RT70, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M/L:150mm drop; XL: 170mm Drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a “flip-chip”, so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from “Trail” to “Rail” mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Ron Burgundy
- Frame Size: M, XL, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
26, 27.5* (650b)
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.