Nukeproof Reactor 275 Expert Alloy Bike (NX Eagle) 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Nukeproof Reactor 275 Expert Alloy Bike (NX Eagle)
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Expert features an alloy/carbon construction its core and a trail-focussed suspension-platform. This all-new Reactor model is equipped with exceptional suspension components from RockShox, a SRAM 1×12 Eagle drivetrain and a superb finishing kit from Nukeproof to wrap-up this bike’s build perfectly.
SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 Transmission and RockShox Suspension
Equipped with some of the latest and greatest tech and spec, this 275 Expert-model features a full SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain for efficient and reliable gearing for whatever conditions you experience on the mountain. It has Nukeproof’s unique “flip-chip” adjustable suspension geometry beneath it while RockShox Pike suspension forks and a Super Deluxe rear shock smooth the trail beneath you, ensuring comfort, traction and control over all terrains in all weathers. This superb bike build gives you a sensational arsenal that ensures you can take your riding ability, confidence and style to new heights.
Alloy Construction with Carbon Fibre Seat Stays
Built with a custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set and carbon seat stays at its core, this Reactor is engineered for the best ratio of stiffness, reliability and durability while maintaining a low weight. Designed and constructed to give you confidence-inspiring control and stability, this 275-Expert model tames even the most daring terrain in the wildest weathers.
WTB Wheels, Maxxis Tyres and SRAM Guide RE Disc Brakes
This modern trail bike pushes exceptional performance and responsive handling your way and smooths demanding terrain, while its trail-optimised suspension platform and modern geometry ensure it remains playful. Rolling aboard WTB Speed Terra wheels and Maxxis gravity tyres, you will feel right at home as you soar up the steepest technical climbs with confidence and blast down the fastest descents with heightened-ability and style. And, to control your momentum and scrub speed when needed, this ride is equipped with powerful and reliable all-weather braking performance from SRAM Guide RE disc brakes.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy, 140mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for front triangle and chain stays, UD woven carbon fibre Seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, internal dropper seatpost cable routing, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select Charger RC 150mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Diffusion Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, Custom ML 380 tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (Comes with 1x bottomless token fitted so you have them if needed.)
- Front Wheel: WTB Speed Terra 27.5″, ST Light i30 TCS 2.0 Rim / 32h, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: WTB Speed Terra 27.5″, ST Light i30 TCS 2.0 Rim / 32h, Shimano Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1230 EAGLE 11-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, grey
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M/L:150mm drop; XL: 170mm Drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a “flip-chip”, so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from “Trail” to “Rail” mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Military Green
- Frame Size: M, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.