Nukeproof Scout 275 Expert Bike (SLX) 2020
Nukeproof Scout 275 Expert Bike (SLX) 2020
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nukeproof Scout 275 Expert Bike (SLX)
This ride is strong, lightweight and stylish, and is equipped with excellent tech and spec to conquer the steepest climbs and confidently control the fastest descents. It features modern slack geometry, superb suspension and an excellent gears-set to get you up and down any mountain with ease. This versatile hardtail is at home on fast singletrack trails, high-alpine adventures and is also perfectly suited to uplift days at your local bike park.
Fox 36 Rhythm 140mm Suspension Forks
Whether you ride XC or Enduro, this efficient climber and daring downhill descender is ready for anything you can throw at it. It’s engineered to have a low bottom bracket height and slack head angle for the perfect balance of climbing prowess and descending control. And, its aggressive-trail intention is bolstered by a trail-smoothing Fox 36 Rhythm fork to retain grip and float over anything as you blast down the mountainside.
Shimano SLX 1×12 Drivetrain and 4-Pot Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Powering up the steepest climbs efficiently, this ride has a Shimano SLX 1×12 drivetrain at its core to soar it to the peaks effortlessly while its Shimano SLX 4-Pot disc brakes control your descent on the way back down. Assisting its trail-carving excellence is a DT Swiss M1900 wheelset and Maxxis DH tyres, this combination rolls exceptionally with pace and grip over the most demanding terrains in the most extreme weather conditions.
Nukeproof Horizon and Neutron Finishing Kit
Nukeproof has completed this bike build with a quality Horizon and Neutron cockpit setup, Sam Hill Signature grips and a Brand-X Ascend dropper seatpost. Plus, it’s compatible with Boost 148mm rear hub spacing and has tyre clearance up to 2.8”, this strong, long and reliable bike will be sessioning trails for a long time.
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: Fox 36 Rhythm 140mm, Grip Sweep adjust, 44mm Offset, Matte Black
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss M 1900 SPLINE 27.5″, 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M 1900 SPLINE 27.5″, Shimano Microspline freehub, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5″ x 2.6”, EXO+, TR, Maxx Terra, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5″ x 2.6”, EXO+, TR, Maxx Terra
- Crankset: Shimano M7100 SLX, 12 Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148
- Shifter: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed (I-Spec EV)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed
- Chain: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed (Inc. Quicklink)
- Cassette: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed, 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano M7120 SLX 4 Pot, I-Spec EV
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT70, 180mm, Centrelock
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT70, 180mm, Centrelock
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 800mm, 25mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, S:120mm drop; M:150mm drop; L/XL: 170mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Military Green
- Frame Size: XL, M, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large