Nukeproof Scout 275 Race Bike (Deore) 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Nukeproof Scout 275 Race Bike (Deore)
Taking aggressive trail riding and raw mountain bike riding back to its core, the Nukeproof Scout 275 Race is lightweight and robust and is ready to tackle the steepest climbs and most daring descents. Engineered with modern slack geometry and a superb alloy construction for responsive handling that retains momentum and has you carving berms and committing to high-speed corners with confidence and style. Designed as a do-it-all, go-anywhere hardtail, this bike is perfect for singletrack sessions, off-piste all mountain adventures, jump trails in the bike park and evening sessions at your local forest trails.
Versatile for Cross Country and Enduro
Suited for riding XC to Enduro, this versatile climber and downhill descender features performance-enhancing geometry and a superb component spec to match. Its constructed to have a low bottom bracket height and slack head angle for immense stability and control when the trail points downwards. Its aggressive-trail intention is bolstered by a trail-smoothing RockShox Recon Air-sprung fork to retain grip and traction as you boost over any feature you encounter.
Shimano Deore Drivetrain, WTB Wheels and Maxxis Tyres
Powering up the steepest climbs efficiently, this ride has a Shimano Deore drivetrain at its core to soar it to the peaks effortlessly while its Shimano MT400 disc brakes control your descent on the way back down. Assisting its trail-carving excellence is a WTB Serra wheelset and Maxxis DH tyres, this combination rolls exceptionally with pace and grip over the most demanding terrains in the most extreme weather conditions. Nukeproof has completed this bike build with a quality Neutron AM cockpit setup and Sam Hill Signature grips. And, as it’s compatible with Boost 148mm rear hub spacing and has tyre clearance up to 2.8”, this strong, long and reliable bike will be sessioning trails for a long time.
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 140mm, 46mm Offset, Solo Air, Gloss Black
- Front Wheel: WTB Serra 27.5″, 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: WTB Serra 27.5″, Shimano freehub, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5″ x 2.6”, EXO+, TR, Maxx Terra; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5″ x 2.6”, EXO+, TR, Maxx Terra
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron 170mm, 32T, B148
- Shifter: Shimano M6000 Deore 10-Speed,
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M6000 Deore 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10 10-Speed, with Quick Link
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2 10-Speed, 11-46T
- Brakes: Shimano MT400, Resin Pads
- Front Rotor: Shimano RT56, 180mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano RT56, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 800mm, 25mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Overcast Blue
- Frame Size: M, S, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.