- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
2020 Orbea Oiz H10 Bike
As much as many of us would like to splash out 8 to 10 grand on a new cross country racing mountain bike, most of us probably have life responsibilities that make it difficult if not impossible. That’s one reason why Orbea has created the no less stunning, but much less expensive Orbea Oiz Hydro. It makes a top quality XC bike that much more accessible, and no less likely to post some winning times.
For the Oiz Hydro, Orbea uses butted aluminum with hydroformed tubing. The benefits of hydroforming aluminum include requiring less material because less is wasted, while still ensuring that the areas that need reinforcement are given the precise thickness. The high polished butted aluminum also enhances the overall durability and reliability of the frame. The smoothed, polished welds look amazing and reinforce these most important juncture points. Only on close inspection will anyone be able even to tell the difference between the carbon and alu versions of the Oiz. The ride quality will not suffer either since versatility, balance and adaptability are key elements of all the Oizs. With 120mm rear suspension and 100mm in the front, the Oiz Hydro can eat up the rough chudder and tackle technical rock gardens without missing a beat. The increasingly progressive geometry that Orbea has given the Oiz will help you get into that racing position without feeling like you are unsteady on tougher descents. Orbea’s World Cup Geometry offers a balanced and snappy feeling at the same time. And though all sizes are available in 29 inch wheels, Orbea also offers the option to buy the S with 27.5 inch wheels so that smaller riders who perhaps like the advantages smaller wheels offer will be able to roll with what they like.
The Orbea Oiz Hydro comes in two specific builds, but as ever with Orbea, there are a lot of options for upgrades and color customizations. Most interestingly, you can opt to include their Squidlock suspension lockout lever that integrates the lockout for your suspension and controls your dropper post all with the same lever. It’s compact, lightweight and cleverly frees up space on your bars. Internal cable routing keeps a clean look, and helps make possible the two water bottle cages that can be fit in the frame sizes M through XL.
Designed to be 1X specific, the Orbea Oiz Hydro is a modern, race ready cross country bike that will be able to handle the toughest courses, while being super fun on weekend outings with your buddies.
- Frame: Oiz Hydro High Polished Alloy
- Shock Option(s): Fox i-line DPS Performance Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune
- Suspension: UFO2 I-Line Two stroke
- Rear Travel: 120mm
- Fork: Fox 34 Float SC Performance Grip Remote
- Fork Travel: 120mm
- Headset: ACROS Alloy 1-1/8” – 1-1/2″ Integrated
- Brakes: Shimano MT501 BR500 (stock), Shimano XT M8100 (optional +$249)
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crank: SRAM Stylo 6K Eagle Dub Boost 32T
- Cassette: SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50T 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Wheelset: DT Swiss X-1900 Spline 25c TLR CL
- Tires: Maxxis Forekaster 2.35″ FB 120 TPI Dual Exo (stock), Maxxis Ardent Race 2.2″ (F) / Ikon 2.2″ (R) TLR (optional)
- Handlebar: OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm
- Stem: Race Face Ride
- Seatpost: OC2 Dropper 31.6mm 125mm or 150mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia SL X-Cross Flow (stock), Selle Italia X3 Lady Boost (optional)
- Sizes (27.5”): 16” SM |
- Sizes (29”): 16.01” SM | 17” MD | 18.5” LG | 20.5” XL |
- Colors: Bright Red Black, Blue Indigo Orange, Graphite Black
*Specs and pricing are subject to change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- WARRANTY: LT
16.53 in CT SM l TT 23.03in, 17.91in CT MD l TT 23.62in, 19.02in CT LG l TT 24.21in, 20.39in CT XL l TT 25.00in
Blue Indigo Orange, Bright Red Black, Graphite Black