- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ragley Big Al Hardtail Bike
Ragley’s Big Al is built around the same geometry and to provide similar performance as their Marley model, but it has larger wheels. Equipped with a Shimano 1×10-Speed drivetrain, this 29”-wheeled trail colossus is perfect for riders who climb as much as they descend. It’s kitted out with RockShox suspension forks to take you anywhere on the mountainside with confidence, comfort and grip while Shimano hydraulic disc brakes put you in charge of your momentum on the descents.
All Around Trail Bike and Tubeless Ready WTB Serra Wheels
This hardtail bike takes the same superb construction and Ragley’s tried and tested geometry found on their Big Wig model. This means it’s perfectly suited to general trail riding, laps at your local trail centre, back country adventures and will take you from the summit to the podium with a smile on your face. Plus, it rolls on robust WTB Serra wheels that are tubeless ready straight out of the box.
Lightweight, Durable and Fun to Ride Anywhere
This ride is engineered to ensure it’s ready for future upgrades and so you can add you own personal customisations. This trail-shredder features ISCG 05 chainguide tabs, a 44/56mm tapered head tube, internal dropper seatpost compatibility and a robust bolt-through 148x12mm Boost rear hub/axle spacing. And, this sensational Ragley Big Al model is created using lightweight and durable 6061 aluminium that creates a ride that’s comfortable, dependable and fun to ride anywhere.
- Frame: 29″ 6061 Alloy Boost
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL 140mm 51mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA Orbit 57E ZS Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley 50mm, +3°
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: WTB Serra 32h Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29X2.40 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO/TR 60 TPI
- Chain: KMC X10 10-Speed
- Chainset: Suntour Zeron, 30T, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 180mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed
- Rear Shifter: Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2 10 Speed 11-46T
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Ragley 31.6x400mm
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm QR Lever
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6″
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Turquoise
- Frame Size: L, XL, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large