Ragley Big Wig Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ragley Big Wig Hardtail Bike
This bike is a 29er that’s engineered, built and equipped for all areas of mountain bike riding. It’s ideal for riders who want to climb the most challenging hills and then rocket back down the steepest and most demanding descent. At home and in control on any terrain, Ragley’s Big Wig is suited to trail centre laps, epic long-distance off-piste explorations, intense alpine descents and Enduro racing – There is nowhere on the mountainside where this bike feels out of place.
Strong, Lightweight and Comfortable
Engineered from CrMo Steel, this exceptional ride boasts exceptional strength but with enough flex to feel compliant and comfortable while inspiring confidence. This version features design evolutions that build upon Ragley’s successful geometry with some subtle tweaks and modern innovations to raise performance to greater levels. One significantly beneficial change is the cross tubing on the rear triangle, which gives its more comfort on longer rides without sacrificing its legendary stiffness and efficient power-transfer. Plus, its slack and modern Enduro inspired shaping ensures you are always in control and ready for every challenge the mountain throws your way.
SRAM Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain and RockShox Revelation Forks
Ragley has the Big Wig 29” prepared for anything on the mountainside. It’s driven on by a SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with a wide range cassette that provides a gear for every challenge. At its front end it is armed with RockShox Revelation forks for 140mm of plush and consistently controlled travel. These forks glide over terrain features with exceptional efficiency and are surprisingly low in weight while Boost hub-spaced Sun Ringle Duroc 35 wheels handle any challenge. These iconic gravity-inspired wheels are wrapped in Maxxis Minion Wide Trail tyres that guarantee fast rolling and outstanding grip in on terrains, anywhere on Earth.
SRAM Guide T Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Ragley Finishing Kit
When approaching technical terrains at speed, riding off-camber or descending through steep sections, this bike is fitted with SRAM Guide T hydraulic brakes for exceptional braking power in all weathers. Ragley has equipped this hardcore 29” hardtail with a superb finishing kit and it comes with wheels and tyres that are ready to be setup tubeless. Born to be taken to the roughest and highest adrenaline singletrack, the Ragley Big Wig Hardtail Bike truly shines anywhere on the mountainside.
- Frame: 29″ 4130 CrMo Boost
- Fork: RockShox Revelation 140mm 51mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA NO.9 – Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion 29 x 2.5″ Wide Trail DHF 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion 29 x 2.4″ Wide Trail DHR II 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Chainset: SRAM Descendant 170mm 30T DUB Boost
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 180mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T 12-Speed
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop, Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop, XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 29″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.5″
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.