- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ragley Big Wig Race Hardtail Bike
This 29er Race model is built and kitted out with the capability to ride anywhere on Earth. It provides an efficient pedalling platform to soar to the highest peaks and features modern Enduro geometry to ensure you confidently carve you style into the mountainside on the way back down. It’s built to be comfortable for exploring backcountry routes and long day epics, and to be controlled and confidence-inspiring when hitting gravity trails all day at your local bike park.
Strong, Low Weight and Comfortable Performance
Ragley has constructed this behemoth of a hardtail from CrMo Steel using their exceptional engineering process to create the perfect balance between strength, low-weight and comfortable compliance. This build features a tweak to the rear triangle’s design for greater comfort without sacrificing its power-enhancing stiffness or responsive rear wheel control. And, the entire frame design retains Ragley’s superb tried and tested slack geometry for the ultimate in playful and stable aggressive hardtail riding characteristics.
Shimano SLX M7100 Drivetrain and 10-51T 12-Speed Cassette
With superbly reliable components at its core, this Big Wig Race features outstanding performing suspension and drivetrain parts. It’s armed with 150mm of travel from a RockShox Lyrik up front that gobbles up even the roughest and most demanding terrain. This iconic suspension platform tames the mountain and let you focus on the ride, your style and having fun. Ferociously driven on with smooth gear shifting excellence, a Shimano SLX 1×12-Speed drivetrain features a gear for every challenge and reliability that is unmatched. This gearset has a wide range 10-51T cassette at the rear that can winch you up the steepest climbs and rocket you down the fastest descents.
DT Swiss M1900 Wheels and Shimano SLX 4-Pot Brakes
This hard-hitting hardtail launches you from trail to trail with confidence aboard DT Swiss M1900 gravity-inspired wheels. These reliable and stable fast rollers are wrapped in top-level Maxxis Wide Trail race tyres, and this wheel/tyre combo grips with authority over any terrain in all weather conditions. All this phenomenal speed and control is reined in when needed thanks to Shimano SLX 4-Pot hydraulic disc brakes. These brakes place exceptional confidence-inspiring braking power beneath your fingertips, so you can ride faster knowing you’re in complete control. Ragley Big Wig Race Hardtail Bike is a 29” that’s prepared for any challenge and will have you riding with more confidence and style that ever before.
- Frame: 29″ 4130 CrMo Boost
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik 150mm 51mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA NO.9 – Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M1900 Microspline Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Assegai 29 x 2.50″ Wide Trail M356RU 120 TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.40″ Wide Trail M327RU 120 TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed 170mm 30t
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120 4 Pot
- Brake Rotors: Front: 203mm; Rear: 180mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX SGS 12-Speed Shadow Plus
- Rear Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed 10-51t
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop; Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop; XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 29″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.5″
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Chameleon Blue
- Frame Size: M, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: 150mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large