- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Bike
Engineered and geared for riding anywhere on the mountain with confidence, Ragley’s Blue Pig was born over a decade ago to be ridden hard, descend faster and hit bigger jumps. Created to carve your style into the mountainside, this hardcore hardtail design urges you to tear up singletrack, explorer further than before and thrash DH and Enduro runs with ease. The Blue Pig is ready for anything you can throw at it and provides all the reliability and style to keep going and going.
2.6″ Tyre Clearance, Boost Hub Spacing and ISCG 05 Chainguide Mounts
This sensational trail-warrior is armed to the teeth with top-level tech and spec. It features increased rear wheel tyre clearance, robust cross-tubing on the rear triangle, 148mm hub spacing, ISCG 05 chainguide tabs and is engineered from 4130 CrMo steel. This construction ensures superior strength and generous flex for comfort, all while being lightweight and supple enough to soak up trail chatter vibrations.
SRAM Eagle NX 12-SPeed Drivetrain and RockShox Yari Suspension
Driven on by a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, this rampant singletrack-renegade soars to the top of the steepest climbs with ease and rockets back down with exceptional pace. This gearset features SRAM’s 11-50T wide range cassette on the rear and a Descendant 32T chainring crankset at the front for a setup that gets you anywhere on the mountainside efficiently. To soak up every knock, bump and thump from the terrain beneath you is 150mm travel from a RockShox Yari suspension fork. This offering from RockShox tames the trail, smooths out everything in its path and ensures you ride with confidence aboard this iconic mountain bike.
Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp Wheels and SRAM Guide T Disc Brakes
With Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Boost wheels wrapped in Maxxis Minion tyres rolling beneath you, this bike grips to the Earth with impressive consistency and stability. This wheel/tyre combo comes ready to be setup tubeless, which provides faster rolling, greater traction and the ability to run lower tyre pressures without a reduction in rolling efficiency. Ragley has equipped this Blue Pig Hardtail Bike with SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes that ensure powerful and dependable braking performance in all weather conditions and during the longest descents. This bike was created to be pushed harder and faster, so you can get more from every day behind bars.
- Frame: 27.5″ 4130 CrMo Boost
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 150mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA NO.9 – Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.50″ Wide Trail 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.40″ Wide Trail 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Chainset: SRAM Descendant 170mm 32T DUB Boost
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T
- Brake Rotors: Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T 12-Speed
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop; Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop; XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6”
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Charcoal Pink
- Frame Size: XL, M, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: 150mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large