- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ragley Blue Pig Race Hardtail Bike
Race faster, harder and with more confidence than ever before on this Blue Pig Race model. This bike is Ragley’s answer to making their iconic Blue Pig hardtail even more aggressive, more powerful and prepared for even the most daring terrains imaginable. This race variant features more travel, top-class wheels and components to get you from the summit to the podium and back up with more confidence, efficiency and style than ever before.
Ready for Enduro, Downhill and All Mountain Epics
Suited to all riding styles and is perfect for Enduro, DH-uplifts, All Mountain exploring and XC loops at the bike park, this hardcore hardtail is as versatile as a bike can be. Engineered from quality CrMo steel and features Ragley’s tried, tested and well-respected geometry, this singletrack-warrior has 2.6” of tyre clearance, 148mm boost hub spacing, ISCG 05 chainguide tabs and enhanced cross-tubing on the rear triangle for more comfort and power-transfer.
Shimano SLX 12-Speed Drivetrain and RockShox Lyrik Suspension
This evolution of the Blue Pig is armed with a Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed drivetrain, complete with a wide range 10-51T that provides gears for every gradient up or down the mountainside. It has 160mm of travel up front from a RockShox Lyrik suspension fork that provides renowned traction, supple trail-smoothing performance and dependable handling control over the roughest terrain. Bringing exceptional confidence and composure to your riding experience, these RockShox forks add a new dimension to your riding ability and willingness to push harder than ever before.
DT Swiss M1900 Wheels and Maxxis Gravity Tyres
Rolling you with courage towards anything the mountain throws your way, this colossus of a hardtail bike has DT Swiss M1900 Microspline wheels beneath it. These industry-respected wheels are built to take a beating and have been wrapped in Maxxis Assegai and Minion tyres for terrain domination no matter when your ride. This wheel/tyre combo rolls with sensational pace and stability, with the ability to grip hard and consistently even when leaning into corners at speed. Plus, these wheels and tyres are prepared to be setup tubeless straight out of the box and ready to give you even greater grip, rolling speed and virtually eliminates the possibility of getting a puncture.
Shimano SLX M7120 4-Pot Hydraulic Disc Brakes
To control all this speed and momentum, your confidence is boosted even further thanks to this bikes brake arsenal. Ragley has equipped this Blue Pig Race Hardtail with Shimano SLX 4-Pot brakes that place phenomenal all-weather stopping power at your fingertips. This means you have the dependable and confidence-inspiring brake performance required to push your riding experience to be faster, harder and more fun.
- Frame: 27.5″ 4130 CrMo Boost
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select RC 160mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA NO.9 – Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M1900 Microspline Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Assegai 27.5″ x 2.5″ 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.40″ Wide Trail 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI White Logo
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed 170mm 32T
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120 4 Pot
- Brake Rotors: Front: 203mm; Rear: 180mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX SGS 12-Speed Shadow Plus
- Rear Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed 10-51T
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop; Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop; XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6″
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Electric Blue
- Frame Size: L, XL, S, M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: 160mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large