Ragley Marley 1.0 Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ragley Marley 1.0 Hardtail Bike
The Marley was imagined, engineered and built with the goal of creating a bike that’s perfect for exploration, adventure rides and fun trail sessions. It’s perfect for people who love to climb as much as they descend and is kitted out with components aboard a modern geometry bike to make anything possible. Suited to tackling any terrain, this rapid rolling hardtail is ideal for smashing personal bests on your local trails, long days at the trail centre or epic back country adventures far from the beaten track. This bike is all about fun and is sure to bring a smile to the face of every trail rider.
Modern Geometry, Aluminium Frame and Boost Hub Spacing
Built upon the success of Ragley’s Piglet design, this Marley 1.0 shares the same tried and proven geometry and features such as ISCG 05 chainguide tabs, internal dropper seatpost routing and a strong 148x12mm rear axle. The difference between the two is that the Marley is constructed from high-end 6061 aluminium, which is stiffer and lighter for a more responsive ride that is still comfortable on longer rides.
SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain and RockShox Sektor Suspension
Driven on powerfully by a wide-ranging SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, this playful hardtail ramps up to speed quickly, has a gear for any hill and shifts smoothly between its gears. Upfront it’s equipped with a RockShox Sektor suspension fork with 130mm of travel that’s a superb companion when out on the trails. This suspension setup soaks up bumps and knocks from the terrain and still provides enough pop to hop and leap over features and jumps.
WTB Serra Wheels, Maxxis Minion Tyres and SRAM Level T Brakes
This sensational singletrack fun-machine rolls aboard WTB Serra Boost spaced wheels wrapped in Maxxis Minion tyres. This Tubeless Ready wheel/tyres setup spins fast and grips with confidence-inspiring traction over all terrain conditions in all weathers. To control momentum, Ragley has kitted it out with SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes that ensure consistent braking performance. Plus, a Ragley finishing kit, including a Brand-X Dropper seatpost wraps this build up perfectly.
Ragley’s Marley 1.0 Hardtail Bike succeeds in fulfilling the desire for an affordable trail bike that’s packed with features and performance without breaking the bank.
- Frame: 27.5″ 6061 Alloy Boost
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL 130mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA Orbit 57E ZS Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley 50mm, +3°
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: WTB Serra 32h Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.60″ Foldable 120 TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.60″ Foldable 120 TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chainset: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed Boost DUB
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Brake Rotors: 180mm Front and Rear
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle 11-50t 12-Speed
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop; Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop; XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6″
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Yellow Rasta
- Frame Size: S, XL, M, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.