- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ragley Marley 2.0 Hardtail Bike
All about fun, Ragley’s Marley 2.0 features modern Enduro inspired geometry, short chainstays and is constructed from 6061 aluminium. This bike design provides good climbing prowess and is perfectly suited to riding local trails, laps of your local trail centres or epic all-day adventures in the back country. Descending and flowing through rhythm sections are where the Marley really shines and with its slack lines and superb component spec, this bike is a value for money ride that doesn’t skimp on performance.
ISCG 05 Mounts, Boost Spacing and Internal Dropper Cable Routing
Born on the back of Ragley’s Piglet, the Marley 2.0 has many of the same beneficial features incorporated into its design. This modern trail-rider is equipped with ISCG 05 chainguide tabs, a tapered headtube, Boost-spaced 148x12mm rear axle and internal dropper post cable routing. The result is a modern designed hardtail that is prepared for future innovations and is sure to outperform most other hardtail bikes you encounter on the mountainside.
Shimano Deore 10-Speed Groupset and 11-46T Range Cassette
With a wide range 1×10 drivetrain at its core, this eager to accelerate hardtail ramps up to, and maintains speed with ease. It’s Shimano Deore 10-Speed gearset features a wide range 11-46T cassette at the rear, so you have a gear for every riding challenge or gradient. Upfront, this ride is equipped with RockShox Recon RL suspension fork with 130mm of travel. This suspension setup smooths out the terrain beneath you and gives you the confidence to ride faster over more challenging routes.
Maxxis Minion Tyres, Shimano Disc Brakes and Ragley Finishing Kit
Rolling on WTB Serra wheels wrapped in Maxxis Minion DHF and DHR tyres, this courageous hardtail bike keeps you upright and rolling with pace over any terrain. This wheel and tyre combo come taped for a tubeless conversion and the tubeless valves are included. This means that if you want more traction, faster rolling and virtually zero chance of punctures, this is easy to setup. Also, this bike is kitted out with Shimano MT400 disc brakes for all weather stopping power and braking reliability. This Ragley Marley 2.0 Hardtail Bike build is completed with a quality Ragley finishing kit and is ready for all your adventures on two wheels.
- Frame: 27.5″ 6061 Alloy Boost
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 130mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA Orbit 57E ZS Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley 50mm, +3°
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: WTB Serra 32h Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.60″ Foldable 120 TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.60″ Foldable 120 TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Chain: KMC X10 10-Speed
- Chainset: Suntour Zeron, 32T, 170mm, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Rotors: 180mm Front and Rear
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed
- Rear Shifter: Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2 10-Speed, 11-46t
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Ragley 31.6x400mm
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm QR Lever
- Wheelsize: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6″
- Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Red Rasta
- Frame Size: S, M, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large