Ragley Mmmbop Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ragley Mmmbop Hardtail Bike
The Mmmbop from Ragley is a strong and lightweight aluminium trail-rig that’s built for All Mountain and Enduro riding. It’s engineered to take riders from the summit to the base of the valley faster, while jumping higher and playing harder than anything else. It’s built as the ultimate all-around trail bike that’s perfect on any terrain, but excels when ridden aggressively, carving deep into berms, hammering descents and boosting of jumps – the Mmmbop is ready for anything.
Lightweight, Strong and Comfortable
Built upon Ragley’s test-winning frame design and geometry numbers, this hardtail trail-warrior tears up singletrack, sends it on freeride sessions, smashes DH runs and explores far from the beaten track with dependable style. This model features modern innovations that include Boost hub spacing, ISCG 05 chainguide tabs, internal dropper seatpost cable routing and an oversized 44/56mm tapered headtube. And, its quality 6061 aluminium construction results in a frame that’s lightweight, robust and compliant enough for all-day riding comfort.
SRAM Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain, WTB Serra Wheels and Maxxis Tyres
Engineered and equipped for trail-riding dominance and fun, this Mmmbop Hardtail Bike from Ragley is kitted out with a SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, complete with a large range 11-50T rear cassette that provides pace for every situation. It’s armed with WTB Serra wheels wrapped in Maxxis Minion tyres for guaranteed speed, stability and grip in all weather conditions. And, SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes control your momentum with confidence-inspiring braking precision. Finally, Ragley has completed this bike build with a complete Ragley finishing kit and a Brand-X Ascend dropper seatpost for the combined result of comfort, control and adjustability.
- Frame: 27.5″ 6061 Alloy Boost
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL 150mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA Orbit 57E ZS Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley 50mm, +3°
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: WTB Serra 32h Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.50″ Wide Trail 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.40″ Wide Trail 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chainset: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed Boost DUB
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Brake Rotors: 180mm Front and Rear
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle 11-50t 12-Speed
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop; Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop ; XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6″
- Rear Axle: 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Purple
- Frame Size: XL, L, S, M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 150mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
|Wheel Size|| |
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.