- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ragley Piglet Hardtail Bike
One of Ragley’s finest creations and has been putting pressure on their competitors top-level CrMo steel hardtails for over a decade. Designed primarily as the little sibling of their Blue Pig model, the Piglet’s desire for exploration, speed and air time soon became clear. Engineered and equipped for those who ride with their saddle up as much as their saddle down, the Piglet is perfect for forest trail sessions, laps at your local trail centres, adventures far from the beaten track and for carving down the steepest descents.
Lightweight and Strong 4130 CrMo Steel Frame Construction
This generation of the Piglet features a refined geometry with a few adjustments to increase performance, handling and comfort. It’s still created using the super durable and ultra-reliable 4130 CrMo steel and the rear triangle has been stiffened up with the addition of a 148x12mm Boost rear axle to increase stability and control. Plus, it also features ISCG 05 chainguide tabs, a 44/44mm headtube standard comes supplied tubeless ready straight out of the box.
SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain with 11-50T Cassette
Equipped with a superb component spec that’s prepared for long days in the saddle, fun evening trail runs and laps of your local bike parks most demanding routes. It features a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain at its core, which comes complete with a wide range 11-50T cassette at the rear and a 32T chainring at the front. This gear ratio will take you anywhere in the mountain range with ease, ramps up speed and the blink of an eye and descents with exceptional pace.
Sun Ringle Wheels, Maxxis Minion Tyres and SRAM Guide Brakes
This hardtail-trooper rolls on Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp wheels that are wrapped in Maxxis Minion DHF and DHR tyres. This wheel/tyre combo rolls you with confidence and stability across the most demanding routes and the tyres grip into even the sloppiest and wettest terrain. Complete with a Brand-X Ascend dropper seatpost, you can adjust your sitting height instantly. This means that this bike is as adept at climbing as it is ready for fast and flowing descents without the need for you to stop and adjust your saddle positioning. Plus, it’s equipped with powerful stopping-power from SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes to ensure you are always in control of your momentum.
- Frame: 27.5″ 4130 CrMo Boost
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC 130mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset: FSA NO.9 – Tapered (ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40)
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
- Wheelset: Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp Boost
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6″ 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR 27.5 x 2.6″ 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR 120 TPI
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Chainset: SRAM NX Eagle 170mm 32t Boost
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T
- Brake Rotors: 180mm Front and Rear
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T 12-Speed
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend Dropper – Small Frame – 125mm Drop; Medium & Large Frames 150mm Drop; XL Frame – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: Ragley 34.9mm
- Wheelsize: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Width: 2.6″
- Rear Axle: 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle
- Extras: Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ragley Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Dirty Piglet
- Frame Size: S, XL, M, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Steel
- Fork Travel: 130mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large