Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 27.5″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Enduro Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Taking the trail to new heights. Often imitated but never surpassed, the all-new Altitude pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of.
The Altitude is our highly capable, fun, do-it-all trail bike. It’s the perfect blend of pedalling efficiency, small-bump sensitivity, and has the ability to charge hard! The Altitude is easy to get along with, tackles whatever you throw at it, and helps boost confidence when looking to navigate a technical section of trail. Available in both carbon and alloy models, the frame integrates next-generation features like Fox Live and Shimano Di2 compatibility while giving the rider the opportunity to tailor the bike to their riding style and terrain using our RIDE-9 adjustment system.
- Size Specific tuneSize Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real-world field testing and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
- FORM™ alloyFORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
- RIDE-9 adjustment systemThe RIDE-9™ adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.Adjust your RIDE-9™ position for geometry before considering suspension effects, or variables like air pressure and shock compression. Make gradual, incremental changes, take notes and be methodical. Don’t adjust in a hurry before a big ride. Take your time and enjoy the process.
- Smoothlink suspensionSmoothlink™ suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
- Smoothwall carbonSmoothwall™ carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry-leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibres by using rigid internal moulds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing the overall weight.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float EVOL GRIP2 Performance Elite 160mm 37mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Performance|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit NO.57E|
|Stem:||Rocky Mountain 35 AM|
|Bars:||Race Face Turbine R 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT Trail 4 Piston / Shimano RT66 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT Trail 4 Piston / Shimano RT66 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT Trail 4 Piston|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||Race Face ARC 30|
|Front Hub:||Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF WT Maxx Terra 3C Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor WT EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5|
|Seat Post:||OneUp Dropper Post 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||WTB Volt Race 142|
|Chainset:||Race Face Turbine Cinch 34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92 30mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT 10-51T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Large, Medium, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.