SANTA CRUZ BICYCLES 5010 Carbon X01 Mountain Bike
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
5010 CARBON X01 MOUNTAIN BIKE
When the whole industry is raving about 29ers, it’s easy to forget that some of our best rides are on shorter travel 27.5in bikes. Touted by many riders as the “fun wheel size,” 27.5in wheels have a playfulness and agility to them that 29ers simply can’t match, and the all-new Santa Cruz 5010 brings out these qualities in full. Bonus lines and trailside jibs are highly encouraged, and the bike practically begs to go airborne. At the same time, the new lower-link VPP suspension layout and slacked-out geometry give you the confidence to send bigger lines, while the steep seat tube angle and efficient pedaling platform are eager to tackle all-day sufferfests.
- Santa Cruz’s 5in travel trail bike gets a revamp
- Progressive geo with slacker head tube and longer reach
- Steep 77-degree seat tube for comfortable pedaling
- Chainstay length varies with frame size for optimal handling
- Lower-link VPP suspension has a smoother, more predictable feel
- CC carbon frame is crafted with the highest level of quality
- XO1 Eagle build kit includes the new 10 – 52t wide range cassette
- Universal derailleur hanger makes it easier to find replacements
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small
Iridium – Red, Blue
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.