Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Enduro Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
The Specialized Enduro is the bike defines the very genre that bears its name. The Elite Carbon 29″ Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it’s absolutely dressed to kill. Let the drooling begin.
- Full FACT 11m carbon frame offers 170mm of suspension travel
- RockShox Lyric Select Plus 170mm travel fork
- SRAM GX/NX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain for a very wide gear range
- SARM Code R hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: S2, S3, S4, S5
- Colours: White Mountains/Carbon/Sage Green
- The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29 is available with 0% APR finance
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
Astonishingly Fast…Up and Down the Trail
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select Plus fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, shifting precision and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Full-carbon frameset with internal cable routing|
|Fork:||RockShox Lyrik Select Plus, DebonAir, rebound adjust, low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205×60, Trunnion|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|Bars:||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Chainset:||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
White Mountains/Carbon/Sage Green
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.