Specialized Enduro FSR Pro Carbon 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2019 – Enduro Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
A hard-hitting 29er for all-day-long MTB adventures. The Specialized Enduro FSR Pro Carbon is a long travel 29er that is built to be fast and fun on the most challenging trails while still being an efficient climber. With a full FACT 11m carbon frame with neat touches like the SWAT downtube storage, the Enduro is ideal for more challenging trail rides as well as racing.
- FACT IS-X 11m full carbon frame
- Öhlins RXF 36 fork offers 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Öhlins TTX Coil shock controls the 160mm of rear wheel travel
- Roval Traverse Carbon 29” wheels for rapid rolling
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes for DH levels of stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gloss Storm Grey/Rocket Red
- The Specialized Enduro FSR Pro Carbon 29 is available with 0% APR finance
Specialized Enduro Review
When all-out speed up, down, and all over the trail is what you’re after, the Enduro Pro is ready to take your call. It has the snappy, ready-to-shred attributes that today’s trail riding demands, like a slacked-out geometry, plenty of travel, and a nice-and-stiff frame, while still being able to pedal like nobody’s business. And with its 29-inch wheels, it’s stupid-fast.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We’re talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary, tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 alloy rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of “shredability,” this material choice is greeted by 160mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be “adjusted” via a shock extension with a “low/high” setting.
For the build, this Enduro strikes at the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful SRAM Code R brakes, stupid-fast Roval carbon wheels, a Command Post IRcc dropper post, and an Öhlins RXF 36 fork up front.
- The Öhlins TTX Coil twin tube coil shock makes for the perfect combination of pedaling efficiency and downhill-smashing damping that will have you going faster both up, and down.
- Featuring a coil spring and TTX (Twin Tube) damping, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality, and stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features high-/low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 160mm of plush travel.
- The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops, making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT IS-X 11m Carbon FSR 29 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, carbon seatstays, carbon 29 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts, 160mm of travel|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, TTX22 Coil, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Öhlins TTX Coil, S: 411 lb/in, M: 457 lb/in, L: 502 lb/in, XL: 548 lb/in 216×57|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170mm crankarm 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
M £4,400.00, S £5,360.00
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.